• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

communists always imprison journalists.

capitalists just buy them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      another one trying to keep the black man down.

isn't that the same broad who accused Kobe of rape and pretended to be killed by OJ?
      i have more respect for oj and kobe than obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        i have more respect for oj and kobe than obama.
        you have to be exaggerating that slightly, no?

Kobe I understand but OJ?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          you have to be exaggerating that slightly, no?

Kobe I understand but OJ?
          oj was one hell of a rb.

Comment

I'm no big fan of Alex Jones... But even af broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Ding ding ding.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                I didn't watch the video because of several reasons (youtube, too long, infowars, Alex Jones) but I did do a quick search and have been unable to find any references to Obama arranging the arrest of journalists anywhere. Care to fill in the blanks and let me know exactly what is being claimed?

I know that Amber Lyon made a documentary about journalists being kidnapped by Islamists in Bahrain and that CNN refused to air it. Is Jones claiming that Obama was behind these kidnappings in Bahrain or is there something new?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  oj was one hell of a rb.
                  true. did you see him run down Kunta Kinte in the movie Roots? looked like Juice was running and Levar Burton was standing still.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    I didn't watch the video because of several reasons (youtube, too long, infowars, Alex Jones) but I did do a quick search and have been unable to find any references to Obama arranging the arrest of journalists anywhere. Care to fill in the blanks and let me know exactly what is being claimed?

I know that Amber Lyon made a documentary about journalists being kidnapped by Islamists in Bahrain and that CNN refused to air it. Is Jones claiming that Obama was behind these kidnappings in Bahrain or is there something new?
                    Lyon claims Obama is using the 1917 espionage act to subpoena journalists into revealing their sources. If they dont give up their sources theyre imprisoned until they give up sorces. She claims this has created an enviroment of fear of reporting the truth unless the government liasons that cnn has ok the story and thus destroying free press in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      Lyon claims Obama is using the 1917 espionage act to subpoena journalists into revealing their sources. If they dont give up their sources theyre imprisoned until they give up sorces. She claims this has created an enviroment of fear of reporting the truth unless the government liasons that cnn has ok the story and thus destroying free press in the US.
                      And what are the names of some of the journalists that have been arrested?

Comment

Working...
                      X