No announcement yet.

Mayweather: Pac Chooses His Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: Pac Chooses His Opponents

Then we can say that too about PBF. Just look at his record, still undefeated. Choosing the right opponents to keep winning.

FLAME AWAY..................................

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
    Then we can say that too about PBF. Just look at his record, still undefeated. Choosing the right opponents to keep winning.

FLAME AWAY..................................
    He also keeps bitchin about when he fought delahoya they chose the gloves for him and that you aint ever heard of a fighter choosing another fighter's gloves.

Oh really Floyd???? I seem to recall Pacquiao's gloves being chosen for him for the 1st morales fight. More than a full year BEFORE you fought delahoya.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
      He also keeps bitchin about when he fought delahoya they chose the gloves for him and that you aint ever heard of a fighter choosing another fighter's gloves.

Oh really Floyd???? I seem to recall Pacquiao's gloves being chosen for him for the 1st morales fight. More than a full year BEFORE you fought delahoya.
      Floyd keeps crying about that. I posted the same reply about the Morales gloves issue in one of the Floyd's crying threads.

Comment

That's the best quote since boxing got conceived.

How much **** can this bastard spew?

Comment

lol Mayweather is one hypocritical bastard

Comment

Did Richard Schaefer ever release Mayweather's unretirement "hit list?" I know it included Pacquiao, Mosley, and Cotto.

Comment

Wow, 0 out of 3! Way to go ducker!

Comment

Working...
              X