Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is Number 1 trending on Yahoo!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
    wow. thats really sad..*******s getting excited for that..just sad
    nah, thats not it, whats more sadder are those people who feel jealous of the adoration pacman is getting contrary to their idol. as much as they wanted to it up to their idol they cant find him anywhere and if ever they do they are eventually being ignored because of the truth that floyd doesnt care for his farts... eerr fans, and they cannot accept that but they cannot hate on floyd so they turn their hate to jealousy towards *******s. fu ck , ooops i mean fact!

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
      nah, thats not it, whats more sadder are those people who feel jealous of the adoration pacman is getting contrary to their idol. as much as they wanted to it up to their idol they cant find him anywhere and if ever they do they are eventually being ignored because of the truth that floyd doesnt care for his farts... eerr fans, and they cannot accept that but they cannot hate on floyd so they turn their hate to jealousy towards *******s. fu ck , ooops i mean fact!
      Floyd is on TMZ which is a popular american site.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        When you enter a c0ckfight, make sure you're going in it with your c0ck, and not sombody else's who doesn't even know you exist.

*****s are so damn gay I swear. I'd rather be a ****** than a **** any day.

Comment

and a respectable one at that. yeah, thats one of my fave site and tv program.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
            When you enter a c0ckfight, make sure you're going in it with your c0ck, and not sombody else's who doesn't even know you exist.

*****s are so damn gay I swear. I'd rather be a ****** than a **** any day.

Comment

I'd rather be mad than think dudes are cute as well

Comment

Working...
              X