Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No One In History Has Won More Lineal Titles In Different Weight Classes Than Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    The *****s are really desperate to discredit every Pac achievements so their coward queen will not be left behind. Pathetic dumbbass!
    Thanks for weighing in. We appreciate your knowledge.

Comment

Pac wouldn't have won nearly as many titles if he was an amateur people don't seem to care that he got knocked out when he was younger twice but love to point out he was 7 time champ. Floyd, mosley and Oscar could have got more titles if they weren't amateurs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        ok. So who are the two best in the division? ALso, shouldn't the same hold for a vacant belt? Shouldn't the best two fight for the belt?
        The best 2 at 154? If Martinez is not campaigning there than P-Will and Dizinziruk is.

And, yes if they fight that will fill the vacancy.

And, yes the same hold for a vacant belt and the best 2 should fight for a vacant belt. Even thought I could careless about the crooked sanctioning belts.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I hear you but the Hatton who fought Manny wasn't any better - and might've been worse - than the Baldomir who Floyd fought. Ehh whatever, neither of them get that lineal title crap for those wins IMO. Although I consider Floyd the legit, linear champ at 147 today.
          Really? I thought he was off for another 1 or 2 years and currently on vacation?

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            I didnt say Lineal. Im just saying hes the Champ that matters the most with Martinez gone. 154 doesnt have a lineal champ.

Dzizniruk is the longest reigning champ at that weight thats what I was saying.
            Oh OK i see and I agree out of all the title holders he is the best IMO.

Comment

Really? I thought he was off for another 1 or 2 years and currently on vacation?
              Take that to one of the other garbage trolling threads that are on the front page.

Comment

**tries to find relevance**

Comment

This thread has been a refreshing good read.

I have a question about Armstrong though. Why is the sole Pac comparision the weight jumping thing. I dont hear much mention of the fact he defended his WW title 19 times.

Thats something Pacquiao wont come close to. I see people selling Armstrong short by outright comparing him to Manny like that.

Comment

He fought four months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                      This thread has been a refreshing good read.

I have a question about Armstrong though. Why is the sole Pac comparision the weight jumping thing. I dont hear much mention of the fact he defended his WW title 19 times.

Thats something Pacquiao wont come close to. I see people selling Armstrong short by outright comparing him to Manny.
                      More like selective comparison..

Comment

Working...
                      X