Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shields: Canelo Running From Golovkin; Won't Face Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Charlos and Spence (since Canelo likes fighting welterweights) beat Canelo.

Comment

i wouldnt mind this fight at all.

To many giving to much credit to Canelo and not enough to Charlo

Comment

Here's a thought why didn't Canelo try to fight at 160 vs Saunders too test the waters then GGG. That way he keeps his title and save himself from a mountain of criticism or the WBC wouldn't accept a Uni over a Mando this time?

Comment

Canelo beats both Charlo brothers...easily

Comment

Hola Puta Sucia canela,

Eres mas Puta que puta!!!!!

canela, aint ****, just a red head "woody woodpecker" scared BETCH!!!!
            Andate la verga canela, ERES MUY PUTA!!!!! Tu NO ERES MEXICANO Y NO ERES MEXICANA!!! He scared like betch delahoya wearing WOMENS UNDER GARMENTS!!!!

A BIG DISGRACE TO MEXICO!!!!!

Comment

Hola Puta Sucia canela,

Eres mas Puta que puta!!!!!

canela, aint ****, just a red head "woody woodpecker" scared BETCH!!!!
              Andate la verga canela, ERES MUY PUTA!!!!! Tu NO ERES MEXICANO Y NO ERES MEXICANA!!! He scared like betch delahoya wearing WOMENS UNDER GARMENTS!!!!

A BIG DISGRACE TO MEXICO!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                I would love for Canelo to fight Charlo. Keep the KO streak going. That's a highlight KO waiting to happen. Sign me up for that easy fight.
                Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Shields is right, but Caneol beats Charlo
                Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Canelo beats both Charlos.
                Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                as much of a pussy that canelo is, he will beat both charlos

You guys really sure on that..... Canelo has fought boxers from 3 different Grades of Classes

Trout- B class
                Lara- B+/A class
                May-S Class

He didn't do too well against any of them might have lost all 3 in some peoples view( didn't watch Trout,I thought Lara won but Lara lost himself that fight, and May Skunked). The Charlos are boxers who are bigger then Nelo and aren't afraid to punch, if they fight it's a long night for Nelo.

Comment

Canelo smacks both Charlo brothers around.

He's simply a much better fighter.

Comment

Mismatch... No thanks

I think the Charlo twins are extremely talented and Jermall is a rather big 154 pounder; whom BTW looked HUGE vs trout in his last bout!
                    However Canelo will be too big for Charlo after rehydrating on fight night.
                    Charlo cannot hydrate to 175+ pounds yet (not even close), nor fight on his back foot.
                    Looks good on paper *kinda*, but is a complete mismatch (unless it happens at 154, with a rehydration clause)

Comment

if he isnt fightin ggg next ivwouldnt mind charlo,,,that would be a good,even fight, not lemieux

Comment

Working...
                      X