Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook-Jessie Vargas Close To Done, 8/27 in Sheffield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight. Vargas has a chance to win a decision, but a Knockout? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      How man knockouts does Vargas have remind me? especially at 147?

If he struggled with a semi shot Tim Bradely, how will he beat Kell Brook, who is much bigger, younger, fresher and hits harder?

I really hope Vargas can do something, but i think it will be over within 3 rounds
      Honestly you raise valid points, I can't argue there. I just think Kell hasn't fought anyone with his style. Jesse will give him a good fight for the simple fact that he's been in the ring with much better opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        People are quickly discrediting or overlooking Vargas in this fight. I like both fighters but I think Jesse is very accurate and hits well enough to hurt Kell. This should be a very close fight. Hope it gets done!
        wasn't brook hurt by the ukrainian fighter that KO'd hatton into retirement? can't spell his name. but yeah, i think vargas can hurt brook who doesn't seem very solid

Comment

Roided out brook is underestimating Vargas. Vargas has hopped on the juice for the past couple of fights. This fight they're really gonna kick in and he's going to knock brook out.

Comment

Honestly you raise valid points, I can't argue there. I just think Kell hasn't fought anyone with his style. Jesse will give him a good fight for the simple fact that he's been in the ring with much better opposition.
            I think we are being optimistic because Brooks resume is so damn poor that Jessie would be his 2nd best win, possibly best win

But in reality, we have to step back and look at Jessies resume.

I just feel Kell Brook has all the advantages, the home advantage, the ref, the crowd, the size, the power.

I hope Vargas can push Brook, but i just don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              wasn't brook hurt by the ukrainian fighter that KO'd hatton into retirement? can't spell his name. but yeah, i think vargas can hurt brook who doesn't seem very solid
              Yes he was and he was also dropped by another euro bum with a 30% KO ratio.

So anything is possible

But Vargas is no puncher, if he was a heavy puncher like Chaves then that might make things interesting

I wonder if there will be drug testing for this bout, people have accused Vargas of roiding in the past. But then again people also accused Brook of taking peds.

Comment

Yes he was and he was also dropped by another euro bum with a 30% KO ratio.

So anything is possible

But Vargas is no puncher, if it were a heavy puncher in the ring, then that may make things interesting

I wonder if their will be drug testing for this bout, people have accused Vargas of roiding in the past.
                There will not be any drug testing and if there is it will be some bull**** urine testing and that's it. You gotta understand, Brook is roided to the ****ing gills.

Comment

Vargas under rated? You've all got it twisted! Brooks probably the best WW at the moment,he's the only under rated fighter in this fight. He's going to spark Vargas, this is nothing but a show case fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    There will not be any drug testing and if there is it will be some bull**** urine testing and that's it. You gotta understand, Brook is roided to the ****ing gills.
                    The only time Kell has done proper drug testing was against Porter. They did VADA testing for that fight

and lets be honest Kell didnt look like a "beast" in that fight, he actually looked nervous, and his power wasn't there, which was a bit weird.

Maybe because he wasn't allowed to take his roids?
                    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 05-19-2016, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                      jessie vargas nearly the best fighter kell brook wouldve ever fought
                      very sad.....
                      People are quickly discrediting or overlooking Vargas in this fight. I like both fighters but I think Jesse is very accurate and hits well enough to hurt Kell. This should be a very close fight. Hope it gets done!
                      I'm really thinking that Vargas could embarrass Brook because of all the soft comp that he has been facing over the past 2 years. Brook is looking past Vargas thinking he's an easy mark but he could be in for a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                      X