Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is worse deflating a football or using PED?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is worse deflating a football or using PED?

I think this defaulting the ball is blown out of proportion. Heck I even think Qb should be able deflate or inflate the ball the way they like it. Brady should be fined at most.

Note: patriots still kicks seahawks ass

Originally posted by Butler View Post
    I think this defaulting the ball is blown out of proportion. Heck I even think Qb should be able deflate or inflate the ball the way they like it. Brady should be fined at most.

Note: patriots still kicks seahawks ass
    Deflating a football is worse. The Patriots have a long standing history of being cheaters. Once you cheat, you lose the people's trust. What's worst is they've been caught cheating not once, but twice, now. That says a lot about what their organization stands for. The Patriots organization are the lowest scum on the face of the planet. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
      Deflating a football is worse. The Patriots have a long standing history of being cheaters. Once you cheat, you lose the people's trust. What's worst is they've been caught cheating not once, but twice, now. That says a lot about what their organization stands for. The Patriots organization are the lowest scum on the face of the planet. Period.
      Aaron Rodgers inflating the ball is not a big deal though, right? Patriots and Brady just have a lot of haters..

Comment

PED's deflate the only balls that matter

Comment

The worst is the Saints Bounty Scandal.. everyone involved there should be banned for life.. imagine paying bounties to intentionally injure other players.. that is beyond cheating.. that is a crime!

Comment

The worst is the Saints Bounty Scandal.. everyone involved there should be banned for life.. imagine paying bounties to intentionally injure other players.. that is beyond cheating.. that is a crime!
            Cheating in general no matter what method it is is bad. But what the saints did is worse than cheating.

Comment

what about throwing pepper spray to the players of the opposite team? it happened here last thursday

Comment

Deflating while on steroids.

Comment

What's the difference from being paid to intentionally target to injure somebody, and intentionally targeting to injure someone for free?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-ya...06376-nfl.html

And I'm pretty sure Brady/pats just got one broken off in their ass because of the lies, not so much the broken rule.

Comment

Working...
                  X