Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Crawford vs. Beltran Establish a New Lineage at 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... and nobody even mentions kid Figueroa into this mix... Has he a contagious disease or something?

Comment

By the unwritten rules yea....vacate lineal throne can only be contested by the number one and two ranked "contenders"

Good thread , interesting stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... and nobody even mentions kid Figueroa into this mix... Has he a contagious disease or something?
        and why should he even be mention the guy has fought no one Beltran has done more in losing a controversial fight with Ricky
        Figueroa has not done squat at 135

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          You wish he was cokkksucker, but i will tell what he is a fake paper champ
          Why would i wish he was?? i was responding to a dumb post

Comment

Only if the winner sticks around in the division, I think Crawford will win and I think he will move up.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Only if the winner sticks around in the division, I think Crawford will win and I think he will move up.
              the guy is not going to fight Richar Abril or Vazquez if he beats Beltran which I know he will because he is a garbage fighter he WILL NOT BE THE MAN PERIOD
              it all comes dowm to Richar Abril and Vazquez he needs to beat both to be the man

Comment

Working...
              X