No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez To Fight On, April Return Eyed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez To Fight On, April Return Eyed

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=61339#ixzz2HwLCcKDi
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz2HwLCcKDi
    This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

[Click Here To Read More]
    MARQUEZ V BRADLEY is the fight I wanna see

Anyone agree?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
      MARQUEZ V BRADLEY is the fight I wanna see

Anyone agree?
      that's what should happen

Comment

Nooooo!!!!!!!!

Im a big fan of Marquez but i just see Bradley as a real bad matchup for him, i would perfer Rios vs Marquez

But its prolly gona either be Vargas or Alvarado

He should just retire, i wont believe it until Marquez says it himself

Comment

Great opportunity for Jessie Vargas but more than likely too big a step up in competition for him.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            Nooooo!!!!!!!!

Im a big fan of Marquez but i just see Bradley as a real bad matchup for him, i would perfer Rios vs Marquez

But its prolly gona either be Vargas or Alvarado

He should just retire, i wont believe it until Marquez says it himself
            Well if he is going to fight on I believe he should fight the top guys at welterweight,a fight Vargas or Senchenko is a step backwards and ****ing pointless.The Rios fight would be huge but it would be a one sided affair,in terms of competitiveness the Bradley fight makes the most sense.

Comment

vargas or sechenko??? i understand they don't want to risk marquez taking another loss but this is like a one step forward 5 steps backwards situation

i doubt it's sechenko as he's a big welterweight

why wouldnt he go for that title in a 5th weight class or are they positioning pac for a title shot?

bradley is soon to be forgotten if tr keeps giving him the cold shoulder

Comment

I hope JMM's team doesn't choose Senchenko. He's giving up too much, physically.

Comment

I'd favor Sechenko over Marquez right now. Vargas is the safer choice. His matchmakers are very smart for not mentioning Bradley or Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                    I hope JMM's team doesn't choose Senchenko. He's giving up too much, physically.
                    I hope it's Senchenko, and for that same reason. At least we can say it was a tough fight if Marquez wins. Vargas is a borderline prospect with little punching power, and I think fighting JMM would be a step-up too soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X