No announcement yet.

Chavez jr vs Vanes Martirosyan?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez jr vs Vanes Martirosyan?????

how will this fight played out ??? I mean who will train Vanes since the both share Roach.. What is roach going to do switch corners every other round ???lol

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
    how will this fight played out ??? I mean who will train Vanes since the both share Roach.. What is roach going to do switch corners every other round ???lol
    I hope the fight happens. Roach will go with JCCJR. and Vanes will get another Trainer. I see Vanes being very competitive with Jr maybe even win the fight in veiwers eyes but to decision Jr. he needs a shutout.

I just dont believe Top Rank is going to make that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
      roach goes with bigname chavez. but vanes still kicks his ass! Most Defenitly!!!

Comment

Chavez will outweigh him by 20lbs and get a decision.

Comment

Vanes hasn't used roach recently and doesn't show up at wild card anymore. He's been trainig with a new up and coming trainer out Glendale Fighting Club gym (Edmond tarverdyan), so that won't be an issue. I see vanes clearly winning the fight but getting robbed in Texas by that corrupt ass commission and the paid off judges

Comment

Does anyone believe Chavez Jr is on PED's, a simple yes or no???

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              Does anyone believe Chavez Jr is on PED's, a simple yes or no???
              Diarltyics or whatever that **** is for weight loss... yea.

Comment

This fight would be a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Diarltyics or whatever that **** is for weight loss... yea.
                  co-sign (diuretic). This is exactly what I think he's on. I don't think he's juicing, but it's obvious he has very bad weight problems and he's been popped for it before. The whole texas "forgetting" to drug test was all I needed to see for me to suspect he's still doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    co-sign (diuretic). This is exactly what I think he's on. I don't think he's juicing, but it's obvious he has very bad weight problems and he's been popped for it before. The whole texas "forgetting" to drug test was all I needed to see for me to suspect he's still doing it.
                    i agree carnal.I bet he does it in mexico as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X