No announcement yet.

How can people easily forget?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
    well, Margarito has looked like crap since Cotto, and was totally unranked when Pacquiao fought him...not to mention he was suspended for a year and a few months. those rankings were three years ago...a LOT can happen in 3 years.

Mosley obviously has fallen off a lot too, especially after his sad outing against Mora, which looked even worse in hindsight after Brain Vera beat up Mora better than Mosley did.

its not like people forget that Pacquiao is an ATG, its just that its true...Martinez HAS done more in the last year than Pacquiao has, even though legacy wise Pacquiao is far ahead of him.

p4p lists are based off of who is doing the best currently, and that means youre not supposed to reach back more than a year or a year and a half or so...
    after all, most people have Mayweather unranked now, because hes done jack **** in the last year. same thing.
    What he said ^

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      i find this funny because its not only floyd fans who are calling manny out. u guys turn a blind eye to the other posters who do it as well. i mean, look at blackirish. he is nowhere near a floyd fan and he says the same thing. u have a number of boxing commentators saying the same thing. it seems the only ppl who dont see the truth fall under the banner of pac fans.
      blackirish is not hating pacquiao though. he's criticizing him. nothing wrong with that. i myself think the mosley fight is pure utter garbage.

im talking about the floyd-obsessed fans. going out of their way to bring him down.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        maravilla was last year's fighter of the year
        nobody came close

/ thread
        This thread has nothing to do with him so I advise you to STFU.

Comment

Mannys fighting people,he's a fighter,floyd on the other hand,i dont even know what too call him anymore,he is beyond a ducker

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
            blackirish is not hating pacquiao though. he's criticizing him. nothing wrong with that. i myself think the mosley fight is pure utter garbage.

im talking about the floyd-obsessed fans. going out of their way to bring him down.
            well the point is there are plenty of ppl critical of pac. u wanna pay attention to the fanatics, then ur wasting ur time. there is truth to the criticisms, there is no other way around it.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
              No the hate began when he started taking the easiest possible fights that NO ONE wants to see
              i wanted to see the margarito fight. bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                well the point is there are plenty of ppl critical of pac. u wanna pay attention to the fanatics, then ur wasting ur time. there is truth to the criticisms, there is no other way around it.
                yes, when you are on top, you got a magnifying glass on you. everything you do, people will find something wrong.

that's just the way it is.

he deserves **** for the mosley fight, he ****ing deserves it, but people here are going overboard.

coincidentally, most of it are coming from floyd fans

Comment

people even started accusing him of devil worship... see how sad these ****s are?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    This thread has nothing to do with him so I advise you to STFU.

what the hell are you talking about / why did you give me a million red bars for it?

did you read the reply?

i added to each of his selections for notable fights that we should look over for our discussion (pacquiao's included)

i ddint just write "maravilla better / thread"

i expanded on every bit of that dude's reply to the thread, which you didnt seem to think was off topic when he said it

again, what the hell is your problem?
                    Last edited by New England; 03-17-2011, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      what the hell are you talking about / why did you give me a million red bars for it?

did you read the reply?

i added to each of his selections (pacquiao's included)

i ddint just write "maravilla better / thread"

i expanded on every bit of that dude's reply to the thread, which you didnt seem to think was off topic when he said it

again, what the hell is your problem?
                      red k'd for being a whiny bitch

Comment

Working...
                      X