Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
    you youngsters are funny!
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...history/page/4

OK, this one didn't take place backstage but it's still worthy because it involves someone shutting up the Ultimate Warrior.

Towards the end of Andre's career, he was doing a house show tour with the Ultimate Warrior and doing the job for him every night.

According to Bobby Heenan, Andre had a bit of a problem with the Warrior during this tour. There was a spot in the match where Warrior would clothesline Andre and send him into the ropes to be tied up.

Apparently, Warrior was stiffing Andre on the clothesline and the Giant told him to ease up. Warrior, being a known egomaniac and kind of a pain in the back, continued to stiff him a few more times.

One night, Andre had enough and waited for the clothesline spot. When Warrior came running at him like a maniac, Andre simply stuck up his massive fist and caught Warrior right in face, knocking him absolutely senseless.

In the matches after this incident, Warrior apparently barely touched Andre on the clothesline spot.
    Ah, another story about someone putting Ultimate Warrior in his place.

During the Rude-Warrior angle in 1989, Rude came backstage after a match and asked Warrior to "lighten up" (stop working so stiffly)...are you sensing a pattern here?

Reportedly, Warrior replied with "I don't have to because I'm the Warrior."

Rude proceeded to knock Warrior on his ass with one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      Mick Foley is the nicest, coolest mother****er on the planet, too.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
        wasnt he a poor mans warrior?
        Yup...WCW/NWO 4 LIFE!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
          you youngsters are funny!
          so i'm funny?? maybe...

but there is no doubt that HBK is the greatest of all time. athleticism, skill, technique, mic work. is not just he is good but he make his opponent look good too.

iron man match vs brett hart, casket match vs undertaker, ladder match vs razor ramon and another multiple Match of the year in his resume. even after career threatening injury and off for 4 years he still very much incredible giving numerous intense feud and spectacular performance every time.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            You made comparison to Hogan and macho man to determine somebody is great wrestler or not?? Hogan and Machoman is the john cena of the 80s. all hype and no skill.

Here is the greatest wrestler of all time technique, skill, charisma, determination he got them all.

Koaaak... koakkk... koaaakkk....!!!
            I think I'm cute
            I know i'm sexy
            I got the looks
            That drives the girls wild

I got the moves
            That really move them
            I send them chills
            Up and down their spine

I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boy)
            I'm not your boy toy (boy toy

Also this guy also compete in number 1 spot, the most respected man for nearly 20 years in the WWE dressing room

I agree with this so much. I loved Michaels to death. I used to do this thing here...

Comment

Ric Flair?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                I agree with this so much. I loved Michaels to death. I used to do this thing here...

he is just so multi dimensional, face him against fast paced athletic guys like scott hall you got great match, face him against great technical wrestle like brett hart the result is legendary match, face him against hardcore man like undertaker or triple H the result are another multiple legendary matches.
                Last edited by betmen; 12-29-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

1 ric flair
                  2 hulk hogan
                  3 macho

Comment

Working...
                  X