Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO should keep there foot on Mikeys Neck!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO should keep there foot on Mikeys Neck!

HBO was only willing to pay for Mikey next fight with Yuri, but he ducked the Gamboa fight with a career high pay day.

Since Gamboa just took the L (in a good entertaining fashion), I hope Mikey don't think hes off the hook.

After Bob beat his azz$ in court, HBO should continue to apply the pressure on him to fight Gamboa or even Crawford now.

Originally posted by icerob View Post
    HBO was only willing to pay for Mikey next fight with Yuri, but he ducked the Gamboa fight with a career high pay day.

Since Gamboa just took the L (in a good entertaining fashion), I hope Mikey don't think hes off the hook.

After Bob beat his azz$ in court, HBO should continue to apply the pressure on him to fight Gamboa or even Crawford now.
    If he gets in the good graces again they will keep padding him up make no mistake. Hopefully he doesn't get shelved like Gamboa did because of the legal **** thats a sad thing to happen to any fighter and its been a while since anybody heard anything.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
      If he gets in the good graces again they will keep padding him up make no mistake. Hopefully he doesn't get shelved like Gamboa did because of the legal **** thats a sad thing to happen to any fighter and its been a while since anybody heard anything.

After that lack luster last performance at the the Gardens I think HBO was done with the padding that's why they ONLY wanted the Gamboa fight.

Comment

They'll be buddy buddy once this lawsuit thig is cleared up in favor of them. If not, showtime will get another guy built up by HBO, but can't replicate their numbers

Comment

i lost a lot of respect for mikey. he could have fought gamboa but instead he let fear take over his heart.

crawford showed the heart of a real warrior and i hope he becomes the next big thing. mikey had his chance to be the next big thing of boxing but he let it slip.

Comment

Good point TS .

Comment

He doesn't want the Gamboa fight.

Didn't want it 3 years ago, didn't want it this year...can't see that changing.

Comment

When Gamboa has promotional issues and doesn't show up for a press conference and sues his promoter= HERO

Mikey does the same thing, same promoter = Coward, Duck. Lol wtf double standards?

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                  When Gamboa has promotional issues and doesn't show up for a press conference and sues his promoter= HERO

Mikey does the same thing, same promoter = Coward, Duck. Lol wtf double standards?
                  Hero who the fk called him hero? Everyone and their mom where calling him a duck duck duck to this day I still think he should have fought Rios myself, only his fans where giving him the benefit of the doubt back then.The big difference is that Mikey ducked first, and then the issues started not the other way around as it was with Gamboa he had the issues, and then bailed on the fight proposition in a very ****ty way. Stop lying and trying to equate **** that cant be equated.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post

b!tches gonna b!tch bro....what you gonna do?

Comment

Working...
                    X