No announcement yet.

So why doesn't Quillin jump to HBO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    YEs, but you tried to make a ******ed point about GGG being 30 until someone pointed out to you that quillin was as well and had been a pro for 10 years and a world champion. You made yourself look like a bell end.
    GG is 30 with a very we'll accomplished amateur background. Who is on the verge of becoming great. Let's take the kiddy gloves off and put him in with the best. I made a mistake about Quillins age. So what it still doesn't change my evaluation of Quillin the boxer.

Comment

Your opinion was silly. He can 'look' like he wants to you, but he isnt a prospect. Not at 30, not after 10 years as a pro and certainly not when he is a world champion.
      Funny, I know he has a belt, but I just don't see Quillin as a world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        Funny, I know he has a belt, but I just don't see Quillin as a world champion.
        Do you consider him a prospect?

Comment

Do you consider him a prospect?
          Nah, he's a decent fighter who won a belt, but he really hasn't taken off as some believed he would. I'm still waiting for that "signature fight" that sets him apart. Maybe it's him, maybe it's his promoters, maybe it's this BS feud between HBO and GBP, or all of the above.
          Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 04-03-2014, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Your simple mindedness comes to no surprise to me. Given the crap I read on this site.
            By definition he can't be a prospect. That's like trying to call a girl who's had sex already a virgin.

Your stupidity and racial bias comes as no surprise to me

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Personally I don't think he wants it bad enough. If I thought he sucked I wouldn't post anything about him. I don't waist my time making posts about scrubs.
              How could he not want it bad enough? He trains in Cali and wasn't there for his wife because he was training. Even now, he's living seperated in ny to train.
              What about him gives you the impression he doesn't want it bad enough?

Comment

Working...
              X