Keith Thurman vs. Marcos Maidana.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    Thurman deals with him fairly easily.
    Lmfao Thurman was rocked by Soto-Karrass, a guy Maidana KOed earlier and faster, so how the hell is he going to deal with Maidana easily? Thurman's best win in his entire life is a Maidana leftover, now that is pathetic.

Jesus Christ Thurman fanboys are hilarious. The guy has absolutely beaten nobody and his fans think he can walk through elite fighters. The truth is Maidana, Bradley, Porter, Provodnikov, and even Guerrero would all beat Thurman.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
      Thurman has beaten a bunch of nobodies, and it took him 9 rounds to knock out a Maidana left over. LMFAO at delusional Keith Thurman fanboys claiming he can stop Maidana and PAC early. Both of these fighters would wipe the floor with Thurman.

Maidana is battle tested, Thurman isn't.
      Believe me, Thurman will be the one asking for a huge payday on this one, not the other way around. Thurman will run like hell around the ring against Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
        No one "deals" with Maidana easily unless you're Alexander who grabs him every 5 seconds. Maidana stops Thurman, whose power is overrated. Maidana has more experience, he will make it an ugly fight, throw wild shots, and make Thurman uncomfortable and make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          Believe me, Thurman will be the one asking for a huge payday on this one, not the other way around. Thurman will run like hell around the ring against Maidana.
          That's what I said kid

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire
            Quote:

Originally Posted by takingaim

Lmfao Thurman was rocked by Soto-Karrass, a guy Maidana KOed earlier and faster, so how the hell is he going to deal with Maidana easily? Thurman's best win in his entire life is a Maidana leftover, now that is pathetic.

Jesus Christ Thurman fanboys are hilarious. The guy has absolutely beaten nobody and his fans think he can walk through elite fighters. The truth is Maidana, Bradley, Porter, Provodnikov, and even Guerrero would all beat Thurman.
            Maidana was hurt by Karass and Lopez.........

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
              Well said my friend. Maidana would KO Thurman, I swear keith thurman is the most overrated fighter in the sport today.

Thurman has beaten NOBODY to suggest he is on Maidanas level, the only decent opponent Thurman beat so far is soto-karass, a guy Maidana destroyed quicker. Anyone can look like a one punch KO machine if they are fighting the pathetic level of competition thurman has been feeding on.

Maidana would stop Thurman late.
              People underestimate Maidana so much its not even funny.
              Diego Chaves had Thurman hurt and failed to finish him. Maidana would have KOed him, he's just on another level.

Comment

Thurman got tagged way too much against that hard hitting argentenian (forgot his name). I think Maidana can potentially take him out in the early round. Thurman can win this if he adapts early and fights smart, perhaps even a knockout in late rounds.

Comment

Working...
                X