No announcement yet.

Lets get Mayweather-Jmm 2 for the ring belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Not going by real weight he isnt , there is only 3-4 pound between them and if you reasearch their fight weights and weigh in weights and dimension there is only 2-4 pounds between Floyd JMM and Manny , all coming from ythe same divisions and all fighting in the same divisions , the only reason Floyd can go to 154 and win is because of his class nothing to do with weight because he gives it away the the 154 pounders , you do know Manny was heavier than Floyd fighting JMM .

So Floyd is huge compared to Juan is he lol .

Damn from what i remember from watching the fight Floyd looked huge compared to Marquez but these pictures they look almost the exact same size

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Mayweather is going to fight for the Ring belt, either in May or later this year, when he and Alvarez fight. Which is ridiculous, but then again the Ring has become ridiculous.
      dropped my ring mag sub recently. i've been getting them for close to 10 years now. it is the end of an era.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
        Look I get it you dont like mayweather and he probably beat up your favorite fighter at spme point. 43-0 cash king and the face of boxing get used to it.
        I love how talented and skilled Floyd is. I hate the fact that every time he has a real challenge right in front of him he runs away like the plague.
        He talks about being the greatest yet he retires when a nice challenge is presented. He will fight Cotto and later this year Canelo at 154 but why not martinez? Martinez only went up cause no one wanted to fight him at 154 so he can come back down and fight him but Floyd is too scared to lose that o
        You floyd apologist always make up sh it to cover up the truth
        I have a great point and your dumb az comes up with "OH I get it you dont like Floyd " at least come at me with some real talk not just make up to mask the fact that Floyd is a cherry picking diva

Yeah he is the face of boxing (why i really dont know)
        Yeah he has alot of money and is the PPV king no doubt
        -lets see in 10-15 years how much money he has left, poor thing dont know whats shi t storm is going to hit him
        but my point is once again he has time and time failed to really test himself since he moved up from 130lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I didnt say they they were the same I said Floyd is 2-4 pound bigger , you said he was huge compared to JMM which is fanboy BS , I can prove what I said you cant prove what you said , so if you want to lie to yourself to keep your fragile image of Manny intact go ahead but it dont change the facts .
          well , the pics you provided was from the weigh in so ofcourse they were about 2- 4 lbs apart... but at fight night floyd was HUGE...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Where the fuk did I say he is the smae size? This is why I dont like floyd he cherry picks all his opponents, biggest reward with less risk
            why not challenge yourself and fight Martinez at 154
            if he wins thats fooken awesom if he loses then fawk it he lost to a bigger stronger guy but he at least challenged himself

you are the same idiot that claims martinez should fight at 168 against 6 ft Andre Ward, 6ft 1in Carl Froch thats 2-3 inches in height alone

so by your logic if Fraud Bummweather is too small for sergio at a weight they can both make by 2 inches then Martinez is too small to fight Ward and Froch at weight they can both make by 2-3 inches
            hahaha nice try
            So if Floyd CWed Martinez at 150 you would be happy with that like you was with Manny and Margo ? even though Sergio is bigger and so much better than Margo .

What I want to know how come you go along with Mannys CWs but Floyd MUST fight them at their healthy weight while Manny NEVER would , the point is you do not apply the same conditions to Floyd as you do other fighters , and then you compare heights lol , like a 6-1 Froch could beat a 5-11 Tyson , its not about height its about weight .

Bottom line is fanboys have Floyd rules and Mannys rules are different , you guys dont apply the same conditions to all fighters which just shows how good Floyd really is when the only way you can get him beat or extended is to fight way bigger opponents at their healthy weight .

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              Floyd would duck. No way he beats Marquez without coming in over weight.
              this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                well , the pics you provided was from the weigh in so ofcourse they were about 2- 4 lbs apart... but at fight night floyd was HUGE...
                This is absolutley true! Iwas watching the fight with my fam and they were all saying how small JMM looked compared to floyd
                you have to consider the thought of Floyd rehydrating to over 160 lbs and JMM to probably 150
                but quit arguing with that guy man he isnt going to get it
                he has Floyds Di ck so far down his throat its punching him in the stomach

Comment

This is absolutley true! Iwas watching the fight with my fam and they were all saying how small JMM looked compared to floyd
                  you have to consider the thought of Floyd rehydrating to over 160 lbs and JMM to probably 150
                  but quit arguing with that guy man he isnt going to get it
                  he has Floyds Di ck so far down his throat its punching him in the stomach
                  Floyd had never weighed over 160 or even close to it. He's in top shape all the time, so when he hydrates its no more than 2lbs at the most.

Comment

I love how talented and skilled Floyd is. I hate the fact that every time he has a real challenge right in front of him he runs away like the plague.
                    He talks about being the greatest yet he retires when a nice challenge is presented. He will fight Cotto and later this year Canelo at 154 but why not martinez? Martinez only went up cause no one wanted to fight him at 154 so he can come back down and fight him but Floyd is too scared to lose that o
                    You floyd apologist always make up sh it to cover up the truth
                    I have a great point and your dumb az comes up with "OH I get it you dont like Floyd " at least come at me with some real talk not just make up to mask the fact that Floyd is a cherry picking diva

Yeah he is the face of boxing (why i really dont know)
                    Yeah he has alot of money and is the PPV king no doubt
                    -lets see in 10-15 years how much money he has left, poor thing dont know whats shi t storm is going to hit him
                    but my point is once again he has time and time failed to really test himself since he moved up from 130lbs.
                    Like I said it just doesnt matter you dont like him. Thats cool you dont have to. MoneyTeam.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      Says you , you have no evidence , muscularity is not size and weight Ive seen some tiny guys that look huge in photos because of how chiselled they are , its not a true reflection of size , the pics I chose were ones that had no lens distortion and both guys were the same distance from the lens , if one is 2 ft closer he will look huge compared to the other standing back , Ive seen them in the flesh and Floyd is not huge he is a little guy , it is you making him larger than life because you cant give him credit for anything so you inflate him to create this huge fantasy advantage that wasnt there , and you do it for the sole purpose of lowering Floyd , Ive said it before you cant be a fan of Manny and all the special Manny conditions and then turn around and rag on Floyd .

Comment

Working...
                      X