Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post a Boxingscene PPV beef event you would like to see, including 3 undercard bouts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesir vs Check_hooks

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      Idiot! I dont fight my elders.

And you kiddo is too pussy to fight. I bet even Boss Lady will whoop your ass.
      Id smoke your ass pussay. Id kill u like a wild animal and feed u too customers like your ancestors.

Lmao Id spark that pussay out too. Ill beat that pussay up so bad shell be licking my toliet clean making me sandwhiches like a good lil white biitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
        Id smoke your ass pussay. Id kill u like a wild animal and feed u too customers like your ancestors.

Lmao Id spark that pussay out too. Ill beat that pussay up so bad shell be licking my toliet clean making me sandwhiches like a good lil white biitch.
        The **** does my race have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          The **** does my race have to do with anything?
          You see this is what im talking about. After i got done with her shed be sucking my dick no hesitation, licking my toliet and shoes clean and wiping my ass clean after a nice long ***** with her favorite words being yes daddy! Im already in her head under here skin haha

Your skin color dont mean ***** my cum will be all over your face regardless biitch lmao

Comment

Gino Ros vs ThePrince

Comment

You see this is what im talking about. After i got done with her shed be sucking my dick no hesitation, licking my toliet and shoes clean and wiping my ass clean after a nice long ***** with her favorite words being yes daddy! Im already in her head under here skin haha

Your skin color dont mean ***** my cum will be all over your face regardless biitch lmao
              In case you didn't notice, I disregarded the rest of your message because really, I don't care what you are saying.

Blah blah, toilet, blah blah, sammich, blah blah ... who cares?

If you wanna be my daddy, you gotta get in line and familiarise yourself with the rules ie: hair pulling, spanking etc.

Mind, I haven't played with a 19 year old in about 10 years, I gave birth to my first kid before you had hair on your nuts, not really sure I wanna e-beef with a toddler.

Comment

You like girls that suck your dick with the same tongue that licks the toilet clean?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  In case you didn't notice, I disregarded the rest of your message because really, I don't care what you are saying.

Blah blah, toilet, blah blah, sammich, blah blah ... who cares?

If you wanna be my daddy, you gotta get in line and familiarise yourself with the rules ie: hair pulling, spanking etc.

Mind, I haven't played with a 19 year old in about 10 years, I gave birth to my first kid before you had hair on your nuts, not really sure I wanna e-beef with a toddler.
                  In other words Boss Lady is middle aged prostitute who pussay is so dried up you need your hair pulled, spanking, and nipples twisted just to feel anything. Nice to know. I know your probably sick and tired of playing with kids you probably got about 5 of em, but ***** you gotta pay your bills! Probably work at a seven eleven or mcdonalds giving 5 dolla blow jobs 6 dolla quickies explaining why your ******* so wide and dried up. Either that or your pussays so wide trying to stretch out to fit your fatass body telling from your fat face. My dicks big enough tho i could still choke you out with it down your throat so this all works out.

Comment

Originally posted by -T2- View Post
                    You like girls that suck your dick with the same tongue that licks the toilet clean?
                    Its not like you neve kissed a girl after she blew you. You pee outta there anyway. i dont like condoms so Its filthy anyway.

Comment

In other words Boss Lady is middle aged prostitute who pussay is so dried up you need your hair pulled, spanking, and nipples twisted just to feel anything. Nice to know. I know your probably sick and tired of playing with kids you probably got about 5 of em, but ***** you gotta pay your bills! Probably work at a seven eleven or mcdonalds giving 5 dolla blow jobs 6 dolla quickies explaining why your ******* so wide and dried up. Either that or your pussays so wide trying to stretch out to fit your fatass body telling from your fat face. My dicks big enough tho i could still choke you out with it down your throat so this all works out.
                      Why you getting so emotional sweetcheeks?

Yep 27 is middle aged. 2 kids via c-section so my ***** is in tact, FYI.

Bless your little heart

Oh and me prostitute? You're the one offering up your cum on a forum full of dudes ... now run along prosti-tot ...

Comment

Working...
                      X