Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allan Green was 3 hrs late for Weigh-in and 3 pounds over weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
    I was calling your comment out. A guy who has won a title in boxing is not a bum, Allen is a professional athlete like it or not. He makes a living off of playing a game, a past time for many. Many people go to work and dread their jobs and lives while all he has to do is play a sport he loves
    Hey buddy a "professional athlete" doesn't show you late and overweight....and not like it matters but I make over 200k a year and love what I do for a living....I am a pimp!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
      Hey buddy a "professional athlete" doesn't show you late and overweight....and not like it matters but I make over 200k a year and love what I do for a living....I am a pimp!!!!!
      Definition for professional athlete:
      Web definitions:
      Professional sports, as opposed to amateur sports, are sports in which athletes receive payment for their performance. Professional...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
        Definition for professional athlete:
        Web definitions:
        Professional sports, as opposed to amateur sports, are sports in which athletes receive payment for their performance. Professional...
        Your reply is so full of failure.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
          Your reply is so full of failure.
          A pro athlete gets paid for what they do, how hard is that to understand?

Comment

i believe ive officially seen it all...ppl arguing over allan green?? smh...

Comment

Working...
            X