Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get this off our chest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys if you just think about margarito's whole carear, he never had anything special....he was just a decent club fighter at best...does it really suprise people that he cheated looking back at his arsenal of skills and his carear resume

Comment

This thread is gonna be sweet to watch, but not as sweet as the pounding Shugs is giving to him on this video right now...

"pssst" OWWWW...

"tsssst" BOOOOOM...

Only a few rounds more and that cheating bastard goes down to his knees. Better get some tissues handy.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm. View Post
        I was right about Williams. Iron chin went 12 rounds with plaster boy unlike somebody
        Is that right? Williams head is hard to hit, Cotto is short and easier to land punches on his face. Amazing you made this comment just to attack cotto, and some people wonder why people hate floyd/williams fans... Dickhead

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
          Is that right? Williams head is hard to hit, Cotto is short and easier to land punches on his face. Amazing you made this comment just to attack cotto, and some people wonder why people hate floyd/williams fans... Dickhead
          exactly, he always finds a way to post hate towards cotto when the thread doesn't have anything to do with cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Me and a number of my peers here on BS have stated that we would wait until the official word came out on what the Margarito wraps contained before we were to pass judgment, and I even went as far as to say I thought the wraps would not have plaster in them. Now that the results are in and it has been confirmed that the wraps did indeed contain plaster I think it is time that people like me who were big on this guy (Margarito) state once and for all that since he blatantly attempted to cheat with plaster that we will no longer support him and treat him like the scumbag he is. ....and this is coming from a FORMER Margarito fan. Let this cheating bastard have it BScene.
            I held the same position as you.. but I passed judgment right away..

I used to use words like unreal,unearthly and freak of nature to describe Marg..

Without realising I was right.. and I understood immediately as soon as heard Merchant say something was up.. That it was all an illusion ..

I came to grips with this a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
              I held the same position as you.. but I passed judgment right away..

I used to use words like unreal,unearthly and freak of nature to describe Marg..

Without realising I was right.. and I understood immediately as soon as heard Merchant say something was up.. That it was all an illusion ..

I came to grips with this a while ago
              I think most of us did, but we were just clinging to that last possible chance that maybe, just maybe, the results would come out different.

Its why nobody ever seen me trying to defend his actions.

I preferred to wait until it was official.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                I think most of us did, but we were just clinging to that last possible chance that maybe, just maybe, the results would come out different.

Its why nobody ever seen me trying to defend his actions.

I preferred to wait until it was official.
                Very admirable. Glad you changed your sig. Good man, green k.

Comment

Working...
                X