Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anybody think this is natural???? be honest

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      If he's close to weight he maybe to close to peaking? Definition and striations I like to see at the end of training camp, I hope he's timing everythng carefully and doesn't "over train"! Its easy to do at the end of your career because your trying hard to put every ounce of stength into an older body when that extra work can actually work against him when round 9 comes around. I'm sure he'll hydrate properly!
      He does look great but this isn't a cosmetic show! Ray.
      it's just strange to see an older fighter (and a small one at that,) looking so much more ripped than he used to be, despite his moving up in weight. i hope you're right, because marquez is a personal favorite of mine.

i think a good portion of the surprise that people are showing stems from the fact that his current conditioning / strength coach was a known steroid guy.

he actually worked with authorities as an informant in a very large steroid scandal. he was evidently a big time steroid dealer, working with jamaican sprinters like usain bolt... he's the son of a chemist. there's even a video of him on youtube buying steroids in mexico and using them on himself. he was the national champion in discuss in mexico

it doesn't smell right to me. these two aren't taking anything other than two piss tests, which is a joke to somebody like heredia who used to get around olympic level, year round, drug testing.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post

im starting to have serious doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
          JMM loading up on Betaine by chomping on loads of beets lol.

WAR JMM!

Comment

He looks good,if Manny's fans are suspicious of him using P.E.D'S then Manny should have requested random drug testing.Other than that be quiet and may the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              it's just strange to see an older fighter (and a small one at that,) looking so much more ripped than he used to be, despite his moving up in weight. i hope you're right, because marquez is a personal favorite of mine.

i think a good portion of the surprise that people are showing stems from the fact that his current conditioning / strength coach was a known steroid guy.

he actually worked with authorities as an informant in a very large steroid scandal. he was evidently a big time steroid dealer, working with jamaican sprinters like usain bolt... he's the son of a chemist. there's even a video of him on youtube buying steroids in mexico and using them on himself. he was the national champion in discuss in mexico

it doesn't smell right to me. these two aren't taking anything other than two piss tests, which is a joke to somebody like heredia who used to get around olympic level, year round, drug testing.
              I think cheating sucks, but from my perspective Pac hasn't proven he's not a cheat either. In Spanish we have a saying, "Lo que es igual no es ventaja."

Translation - "That which is the same is not advantageous."

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Angel Heredia is the Walter White of boxing

WAR JMM!

Comment

Fight fire with fire, if you know what I'm saying.

Comment

Damn, he's looking pretty impressive physically. I wonder how much he has left in that tank?

Comment

i hope jmm is roiding up and beats that hypejob into retirement.....about time the roid-head gets a taste of his own medicine.

Comment

Working...
                      X