Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Floyd KO Ortiz At This Point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd can TKO anybody but he doesn't KO anyone anymore.

Comment

It will go 12 i'm willing to make a bet strictly for the fight going full 12 rounds/to a decision.

I got Floyd by dec also.

Who ever is up for those two bets.

Comment

If anyone is getting a knockout,Its victor.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          It will go 12 i'm willing to make a bet strictly for the fight going full 12 rounds/to a decision.

I got Floyd by dec also.

Who ever is up for those two bets.
          Im up. I like Floyd to stop him. I think Floyd's a different guy after the Hatton fight. I think with Floyd its a size thing. I think some guys wouldve given him problems before strictly on size since he was coming into the ring at 146 pounds.

He's still pretty small but he's a good size bigger then he was pre JMM and I think he's capable of stopping guys now if he fights that way. I think he couldve stopped Mosley and will stop Ortiz because of Ortiz style. Ortiz & JMM are like the only 2 guys in boxing that fight off that front foot. It means there punches will always be super quick to the target.

Couple that with him being explosive & a Southpaw, its the reason why he's dropped everyone he's faced. The downside to that is his chin is also close to the target and he's ususally going to be leaning into a punch which will make it hurt more. I see Floyd breaking him down & stopping him

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            Can he? Yes definitely. Ortiz is a small welter with questionable heart and will be swingin at air all night.

Will he? Problu not. Floydll be satisfied with being up 6rds to 0 confident that nothing ortiz wails at him will land n will proceed to trash talk him to death instead.
            5'9 and over 161 pounds is small?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              Im up. I like Floyd to stop him. I think Floyd's a different guy after the Hatton fight. I think with Floyd its a size thing. I think some guys wouldve given him problems before strictly on size since he was coming into the ring at 146 pounds.

He's still pretty small but he's a good size bigger then he was pre JMM and I think he's capable of stopping guys now if he fights that way. I think he couldve stopped Mosley and will stop Ortiz because of Ortiz style. Ortiz & JMM are like the only 2 guys in boxing that fight off that front foot. It means there punches will always be super quick to the target.

Couple that with him being explosive & a Southpaw, its the reason why he's dropped everyone he's faced. The downside to that is his chin is also close to the target and he's ususally going to be leaning into a punch which will make it hurt more. I see Floyd breaking him down & stopping him
              Okay you're on.

You got 6 million something points. How much do you want to bet?

It's your call, I don't really mind.

I just got the fight going full 12 rounds no matter who wins. If either Ortiz or Mayweather win by any kind of stoppage except a Technical Decision or DQ, then I lose.

And a separate bet that Floyd will be victorious, but you got Floyd also so we can't make that bet obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                5'9 and over 161 pounds is small?
                He's a *******...

Comment

if he gets tired like Hatton did...YES!

Mayweather style not only can frustrate the hell out of you but it can also wear you down, A LOT OF MISS PUNCHES and punches to the Arms, Shoulders and Gloves can get your tired plus trying to keep up with his footwork

Comment

He'll knock ortiz down maybe even a few times but to stop him or KO him is really hard to call harder than picking the winner

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Okay you're on.

You got 6 million something points. How much do you want to bet?

It's your call, I don't really mind.

I just got the fight going full 12 rounds no matter who wins. If either Ortiz or Mayweather win by any kind of stoppage except a Technical Decision or DQ, then I lose.

And a separate bet that Floyd will be victorious, but you got Floyd also so we can't make that bet obviously.
                      its on you. I admit I would feel better if Floyd was more active but I still like his chances, espically if he's going to fight like he did against Mosley. With that being said, I wouldnt be shocked if Ortiz caught his ass & put him in deep waters also do the the Southpaw style, inactivity, and aggression. What do you usually bet?

Comment

Working...
                      X