Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats a good accurate way to think about rejection?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try internet dating Alex. There are plenty desperate women on those sites who will let you put your wang in them.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      i JUST WANT TO PUT MY WANG INSIDE SOMEONE
      Quote of 2016........ way to work it AlexKid

Comment

MmmKay...... Then rejection shouldn't bum you out......

Comment

There's no easy way to take rejection, just move along and read a Goosebumps book bro.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Try internet dating Alex. There are plenty desperate women on those sites who will let you put your wang in them.
            Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            There's no easy way to take rejection, just move along and read a Goosebumps book bro.
            for every 100 women i ask for sex 99 of them usually say no and 1 usually says yes. i'm not good looking so i think this is how it works for most guys, you just keep asking every woman if you can put your wang in her because one of them eventually is going to say yes, she'll probably give you a genital disease though, so wear a condom, maybe even two to desensitize you so you can last at least two pumps. most women don't like it if you cum right away as soon as your inside her, it makes it less likely she'll let you poke her again

Comment

I mean really...would you even want to be with a woman who'd
              have sex with someone like you?

Last edited by jaded; 03-31-2016, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                for every 100 women i ask for sex 99 of them usually say no and 1 usually says yes. i'm not good looking so i think this is how it works for most guys, you just keep asking every woman if you can put your wang in her because one of them eventually is going to say yes, she'll probably give you a genital disease though, so wear a condom, maybe even two to desensitize you so you can last at least two pumps. most women don't like it if you cum right away as soon as your inside her, it makes it less likely she'll let you poke her again
                You mean wear 2 condoms at the same time? Nah man, "double-bagging" increases the friction between the condoms during intercourse, making them more likely to rip or tear and bam, you got AIDS.

They sell these condoms with climax control lubricant with makes you last longer.

Comment

LOL

Thanks bros!

Comment

Most of them don't ever flat out say NO, unless she is stand off-ish to begin with, with a resting b1tch face.

The more likely scenario is that she will tell you that she has a boyfriend, even if she doesn't. Though some could have a boyfriend. If she is really into you, she will say yes even if she has a boyfriend and lie about it.

Or she will just take your number to get rid of you and never reply back when you call or text her. Most girls are non-confrontational and will not say what's really on their mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X