Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Any Division That I'm In - I Will Rule!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
    demarco was the best 135, but 135 is weak. Broner, is gonna stay at 135 and wait for the 140 guys to beat up on each other and then he will make his move. He'll take a page from his hero's book and wait for these dudes to soften themselves up. He will follow his hero, "roid" money mayweather aka "juice" aka "the cream." broner needs to fight the best like matthysse, garcia, and gamboa. Broner is a good up and coming fighter but he shouldn't hang around drug cheats like "roid" mayweather jr. Aka "juice" aka "the cream." he knows what it is, that's why he is saying he doesn't want to be compared to "roid" mayweather anymore, he knows what it is.
    hahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
      hahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah
      Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
        Umm Berto got wrecked by Ortiz, and many people felt that Khan beat Peterson.

Gotta give to to the flo0mos though, they sure do love bringing up RACE for no apparent reason.
        Naw I don't hear people hating on other athletes... Broner and Mayweather are the most hated yet NEVER BEEN KNOCKED DOWN! Let alone lost. Berto went the distance with Ortiz, and Khan lost to Peterson end of story.

I got love for all fighters... Like Garcia, Rios, Martinez, Pac, Marquez but I am being truthful that the main reason they're hated (Mayweather, Broner) is because they talk **** but back it up.

The difference between them and a Khan is they actually take care of business, and Khan gets knocked out and beat up on... If they weren't backing it up I can agree on the hate! But your a hater so keep hating!

Comment

Well, you didn't rule 130.

And you don't rule 135 until you beat Ricky Burns.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Well, you didn't rule 130.

And you don't rule 135 until you beat Ricky Burns.
            LOL.....Ricky Burns wasn't #1 at 135.......Demarco was lmao....and you saw what happened to that guy ahahahahahahaahahhahaah

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              That would make sense except one of my top 2 favorite boxers is Bradley....a black man. My favorite HW is Mike Tyson....another black man. I think Gary Russell Jr and Javier Fortuna are two of the very best prospects coming up....both of those guys are black too. I think Gamboa is one of the most talented boxers in the world......he is pretty much black. I think Hopkins is one of the best boxers of our era, I think RJJ was the most superior boxer I have ever seen in his prime, I think Mayweather is the rightful P4P #1 boxer in the world based on his accomplishments (I hate him personally)

I also think that you might be the one with an issue regarding race, I never mentioned race once in any of my posts regarding Broner. The article clearly shows signs of deception and avoidance when talking about Haymon's actions and Schaeffer's actions. This is coming from a reputable source, the guy gains nothing by reporting this stuff, if anything he hurts his own career.

But you are probably right, my bigotry blinded me from taking away the intent of the article.
              I respect your points, and can see where your coming from! I just get on these boards and people talk crazy about the fighter because of their personality as if this was a girl we was judging to be with. I mean its cool not to like someone for how they portray themselves on tv, but skills are skills. Martinez has skills I don't care how he acts on tv I don't know the man personally.

If I was flying on a plane, I am not judging the pilot how he acts when he is interviewed all I care about is he getting us to our destination safely. If I am watching boxing, I might have my favorites but if a person has skills, I won't red heroin and make **** up just to discredit them. But I see your point!

Comment

EXACTLY! Lmao, they hate that black fighters are beating their favorite fighters so easily, they can not stand it, at all. It truly hurts their feelings lol.
                I don't think people hate them because their black. I think people hate them because they carry themselves like a$$holes. There is no denying that Broner is one talented m'fer.

Comment

LOL.....Ricky Burns wasn't #1 at 135.......Demarco was lmao....and you saw what happened to that guy ahahahahahahaahahhahaah
                  Exactly lol... Once he beats Burns "Oh he was a bum from overseas who was fighting nobodies, he should fight Gamboa" and if he fights Gamboa first they will just switch the words around lol

Comment

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
                    I don't think people hate them because their black. I think people hate them because they carry themselves like a$$holes. There is no denying that Broner is one talented m'fer.
                    I appreciate the bold. Broner nor Mayweather's persona are for everyone, but to ignore obvious skill on the highest level is absurd.

Comment

I know he was.

But he won't rule the division until he unifys against Burns.

Comment

Working...
                      X