Comment

broner destroys robert at any weight

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Mayweather/Broner fans will win this poll
        mayweather hater here and i dont like broner but guerrero sucks

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I guess I love every fighter out there cause I post in just about every thread on these forums. I mean, I thought that's what I was here for? To post...
          Dude, ur definitely one of the biggest broner fans on here. Remember there's a thin line between love and hate and obsession. Seems to me uve crossed all of them.

Comment

ah Broner defenders are showing up

They're going to take over the thread
            expect Frank suckett and pretty much everyone with red k

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Dude, ur definitely one of the biggest broner fans on here. Remember there's a thin line between love and hate and obsession. Seems to me uve crossed all of them.
              Add Chavez Jr and Donaire to that list as well. Maybe Bradley too...

I may have crossed the line but you guys are miles beyond it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Add Chavez Jr and Donaire to that list as well. Maybe Bradley too...

I may have crossed the line but you guys are miles beyond it.
                lol. u really think so, huh? smh. all ill say i dont spend my hours trolling threads about fighters i dont like. thats pretty feminine and pathetic. but ive areadly come to accept the fact that most of the dudes around here are either children or *****es. either way, ppl like u bring this site down.

Comment

I can see Guerrero jabbing the **** out of Broner for 12 rounds

Comment

Judging these fighters based on there last performance, I say Broner.

Comment

Broner fans are a bit creepy. Immediately aggressive when his name is brought up and they never have an intelligent argument to back the guy. Mostly causal fans with an unhealthy adoration for the guy because he is a colorful character.

Comment

Working...
                      X