Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Boxing is NOT Dying (ESPN increases boxing budget)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. I think boxing is doing well and getting stronger every year.

Comment

Thank you ESPN for showing more Boxing. I want ESPN to cover more boxing to during sportscenter and talk about it more.

Comment

If this was a "boxing is dying" thread it'd have 5 pages by now.

Comment

Now all we need is more mainstream coverage. One could argue that ESPN is pretty mainstream, but I'm talking about sports news programs, etc

Comment

great news! always good to hear 'more boxing'.
            i was barely watching espn due to lack of boxing coverage, only ones that showed much was espn deportes.
            cant wait for jan 14th. hopefully some good fights are made...

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
              great news! always good to hear 'more boxing'.
              i was barely watching espn due to lack of boxing coverage, only ones that showed much was espn deportes.
              cant wait for jan 14th. hopefully some good fights are made...
              There is a FNF tomorrow.

Comment

Ive always loved Friday Night Fights.

I cant wait to get back to the days where we will see Championship fights back on ESPN.

and if you want it to get that way, you simply have to tune in and watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                  Ive always loved Friday Night Fights.

I cant wait to get back to the days where we will see Championship fights back on ESPN.

and if you want it to get that way, you simply have to tune in and watch it.
                  And if you are watching on TV leave your internet connected to ESPN3.com with a simultaneous stream playing (I know they keep track of that).

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                    And if you are watching on TV leave your internet connected to ESPN3.com with a simultaneous stream playing (I know they keep track of that).
                    360 is a great idea. the quality is excellent and rarely has to buffer for me. I use it to watch FNFs when a TV is not accessible, and I think it even works for people that dont normally have ESPN because theyre in different counties.

Comment

espn should just get rid of atlas...he's just a waste of money and space..

Comment

Working...
                      X