No announcement yet.

Am i the only person that think owls are creepy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

man yall scaring me with owl pics and videos...lmao.

Comment

i rember wen i was locked up, and evebody in my pod kept ****ing wit me....making owl noises and waving dey arms like an owl..lmao....i dnt care im scared of dem thangs...***** anythang that dat sit dare and stare atchu like dey human...and get 5x bigger when dey spread dey wings. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMANE704 View Post
          i rember wen i was locked up, and evebody in my pod kept ****ing wit me....making owl noises and waving dey arms like an owl..lmao....i dnt care im scared of dem thangs...***** anythang that dat sit dare and stare atchu like dey human...and get 5x bigger when dey spread dey wings. lmao
          Is that the reason you're afraid of Hooters

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            Is that the reason you're afraid of Hooters
            LOL. Da owl swooped down on me like Gdamn Batman......Batman

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
              i will pay for you to take english high school....
              In school i used 2 score 4's on my english and writing class.

Comment

Me and my fam were moving back from Vegas and we were heading to cali through some dreary ass back way. I was doing like 90mph at like 1am. When, all of the sudden. This owl just swooped down in front of my truck and came right at us like a game of chicken. Its wingspan was as wide as my truck. Obviously, i couldnt try to avoid him going so fast. SO this owl swooped in front of the truck. Inches from the hood and windshield. It was crazy!!

But the owl didnt account for one thing...

I had my kids 4x4 power wheel strapped to the top of the truck. So when he swooped over, my wife and i heard a THUD!!

She talked me into pulling off and stopping a couple miles down to check it out. I got out looked on the roof, there it was. A white owl, dead. Eyes wide open! it was creepy. I scooped him off with a stick and kept it movin. But from that day forth i knew i was ****ed.
                **** OWLS!!

True story.
                Last edited by -MEGA-; 07-08-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                  Me and my fam were moving back from Vegas and we were heading to cali through some dreary ass back way. I was doing like 90mph at like 1am. When, all of the sudden. This owl just swooped down in front of my truck and came right at us like a game of chicken. Obviously, i couldnt try to avoid him going so fast. SO this owl swooped in front of the truck. Inches from the hood and windshield. It was crazy!!

But the owl didnt account for one thing...

I had my kids 4x4 power wheel strapped to the top of the truck. So when he swooped over, my wife and i heard a THUD!!

She talked me into pulling off and stopping a couple miles down to check it out. I got out looked on the roof, there it was. A white owl, dead. Eyes wide open! it was creepy. I scooped him off with a stick and kept it movin. But from that day forth i knew i was ****ed.
                  **** OWLS!!

True story.

^^^^^^LmaO

Comment

I love owls!

Look at this beautiful fella;

<3

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMANE704 View Post
                      I neva gave them any thought till....

Till i gat attacked my two of em ( i think it was da same one)

one attacked me while i was doing roadwork around 5am...swopped down on me...scared da **** outta me

anotha one i was walking my ex to her house...and we walked past a baby one in the tree...when i walked back alone dat prick swooped on me

after dese two incidents,,,iont do owlsat all...not even the owl from franklin

....den i saw da owl from the 4th kind which made it even worst!! Lmao
                      Damn now i'm scared of owls

I guess you really gotta respect those mother****ers lol those talons are made for killing and slicing. Some animals are extremely dangerous.

In ancient samurai culture, bears were considered equal with men and treated with equal honor and respect. They didn't have guns back then so you couldn't say that a man was more powerful than a bear.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-08-2013, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X