Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse vs. Adrien Broner: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is hittable as hell for a defensive wizard. Watch and see how many times he gets caught in any fight. Then imagine Matthysse or Rios landing. They're both eons better than what he's seen to date. I'd take either over him for now.

Comment

Can't figure it out today.

Broner is much more fluid. Athletic and natural looking when he throws his punches.

But he can be hit. By a midget even. And he didn't look like he liked getting hit. By a midget even.

What's gonna' happen if Matthysse starts landing in combination? Will Broner's composure hold up under that kind of pressure? For how long?

For me it's a toss up.

Comment

broner is a wiz allright... the only flaw i see is he like admiring his work. that,s a no no... rees hit his ass while he was posing and got hit now, u give that same shot to lucas and your ass will be on the floor and the corner will be protesting... lucas will pound adriene,s body for 4rds or 5 and all hell will breakout. the left punch will hit bronner all night long.. lucas by towel thrown in the ring by bronners corner... those shots to the body will change your fckin mind...

Comment

Well, this poll sure got lopsided since the last time I viewed it.

I can see why somewhat I guess, with Rees catching him at times tonight.

I don't see Broner doing any of the showboating, or laxing off mentally against Matthysse. I think Broner will recognize that he is in with a killer, respect that, and plan accordingly.

Hope to see the fight in the future. This place will be fun if it ever gets made.

Comment

Rees is a much more fluid combination and faster puncher than Matthysse.

Comment

man i would loooove to see this fight... to bad it'll never happen broner is having nightmares about this fight. I'd go with matthysse but I really dotn know its a toss up 50-50 exciting fight

Comment

Lucas will win a controversial decision.

I'll tell you the truth I'm very high on Warhttysse, but he's gonna have some problems with this dude.

Comment

At this point in time, I'd favor Lucas Matthysse by KO/TKO.

Ponce De Leon gave Broner fits, FFS. Many would argue that Ponce won that fight. Myself included.

Comment

Al haymon will keep broner very far away from matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      At this point in time, I'd favor Lucas Matthysse by KO/TKO.

Ponce De Leon gave Broner fits, FFS. Many would argue that Ponce won that fight. Myself included.
                      Ponce schooled him, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He was only 21 years old and didn't know how to fight a southpaw properly. He's much improved since then.

Wartthysse isn't the same fighter he was when he debuted on HBO either.

Comment

Working...
                      X