Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
    "but you know what the **** I think is just pathetic and gay
    when *****z speculate what the **** 'Pac would say
    you don't know ****, about a dead mans perspective"-Immortal Technique.

This applies coz who the fcuk knows who he'd hang with
    it was a bit of harmless fun

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      it was a bit of harmless fun
      I wasn't aiming that at you specifically. I just meant all the talk from people saying Pac and Floyd rollin together would be awesome and what not. **** they coulda ended up hating eachother for all we know lol

Comment

well hats good to know considering you were so close with pac while he was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Wright View Post
          Elvis was like 50 when he died buddy. Both he and Tupac sold records alive and dead because their records are timeless.
          Timeless to me as not lstened to,overrated dead nugguh.

Comment

Here is the one great tupac track,list the rest under 90s gangsta rap.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Quit yapping about some overrated ass Rapper who got clapped 15 years ago.at the time of his death he was not even top 10 in skills,but death equals sells ask elvis.
              2pac was a Poet, a warrior, a revolutionary, a leader and a straight up gangster from birth to death, he never gave in to anybody and did things his own way- the world couldn't handle it so they took his life.

Being a legend isn't about lyricism and rhetoric skills, but the kind of man you are and the way you affect people through your work.

Know what you're talking about before you judge sombody's life and legacy.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-13-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Here is the one great tupac track,list the rest under 90s gangsta rap.

That album itself was a classic...You didn't enjoy it? Pretty much one of the first CD'd I could play front to back with no skipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
                  2pac was a Poet, a warrior, a revolutionary, a leader and a straight up gangster from birth to death, he never gave in to anybody and did things his own way.

Being a legend isn't about lyricism and rhetoric skills, but the kind of man you are and the way you affect people through your work.

Know what you're talking about before you judge sombody's life and legacy.
                  He was a nuggah from the hood who got shot,nothing more,a worthless scumbag who made a few decent records and got clapped because he was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                    That album itself was a classic...You didn't enjoy it? Pretty much one of the first CD'd I could play front to back with no skipping.
                    Very good album,his switching of styles killed him for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
                      I wasn't aiming that at you specifically. I just meant all the talk from people saying Pac and Floyd rollin together would be awesome and what not. **** they coulda ended up hating eachother for all we know lol
                      Or more likely they wouldn't have even came into contact

Comment

Working...
                      X