Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicano Cop killed in Dallas but I bet that dont matter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    The situation in Dallas is likely about more than the race of the cops, it's more about what cops of all races represent to non-whites thus the blue shows more than the brown for this guy for what's likely the cause of the people who did this.

Just like people complain about "good" Muslims not standing up against "bad" Muslims, "good" cops need to take more of a stand against "bad" cops. Too often cops who are involved in sketchy activities are slapped on the wrist and rarely see prison time. This **** will come to a head sooner or later via violence &/or protest so it's no surprise this Dallas situation happened to me.
    The killer said he wanted to kill whites.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
      The great thing about hiding behind the anonymity of a keyboard is that you can make these sorts of ignorant, inflammatory statements without a care in the world. Stay classy douche bag.
      So if I'm on the streets gang banging my opinion don't matter cause I invite pigs to my home... And if I'm not on the streets my opinion still doesn't matter because I'm a keyboard warrior... Either way go f.uck yourself too... You guys want to pretend saying "only good pig is a dead pig is wrong"... But how many of these pigs looked the other way when their partner or members of their forced abused their power? Their are a bunch of innocent ppl rotting in jail because of police brutality and you guys want to cry about 5 pigs... #GFYs

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Please stop this already man you are acting ignorant and childish, no need to wish death on others for the sins of a few.
        I don't wish death on anyone... It is a cops choice to join the force just like its a soldiers choice to sign up for war... Repercussions are part of the territory...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
          I don't wish death on anyone... It is a cops choice to join the force just like its a soldiers choice to sign up for war... Repercussions are part of the territory...
          Brother I agree the police corruption is very bad, but what if a cop save your life?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Brother I agree the police corruption is very bad, but what if a cop save your life?
            So by your standards, I shouldn't condemn a drug dealers accountant, because he gave my neighborhood free turkeys on Turkey day or built a hospital in a poor city or paid for a sick child's treatment?

So until the system changes and police brutality stops...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              Only good pig is a dead pig... But this is about police brutality not race... Yes, Race is part of the issue, but it is not THE issue... Police brutality is... Stop trying to deflect the real issue
              Race is the issue G, the punk piggies ain't out here brutalizing white folks.

The police are taught racist ideologies that lead to the dehumanization and brutalization of Blacks and Latinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearly Whites View Post
                The killer said he wanted to kill whites.
                It's been ruled that whites aren't a thing therefore openly stating your intention to harm them then harming one isn't racially motivated:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-a-hate-crime/

The inmates are running the asylum.

Comment

There are around twice as many white people killed by cops than black people, but none of them make the news either. Many of the cases getting play in the media revolve around criminals killed while in the commission of criminal acts.

It is crazy how out of touch with reality people are. The media is complicit in this. Imagine if they gave this kind of play and outrage to the massive violent crime and rape statistics committed by black people against other ethnicities? How long before white people got fired up enough to start gunning down black people for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    There are around twice as many white people killed by cops than black people, but none of them make the news either. Many of the cases getting play in the media revolve around criminals killed while in the commission of criminal acts.

It is crazy how out of touch with reality people are. The media is complicit in this. Imagine if they gave this kind of play and outrage to the massive violent crime and rape statistics committed by black people against other ethnicities? How long before white people got fired up enough to start gunning down black people for real?
                    The 1st and 2nd amendments are both are on their death bed I think.

The media deliberately ignores all interracial killings other than those with a black victim because of the way blacks react and the story is guaranteed to snowball into weeks of ratings/traffic.

Racial hostility just isn't present in the same way in White/Latino/Asian communities so those stories fall flat. There's no incentive for the media. People shake their fist then go to work the next morning. I mean it's possible and they might eventually target those markets but it's much harder.

The same way school shootings have gone up while gun ownership has gone down: The media deliberately turned it into a "thing" through their in-depth personal examination of the perps. Every school shooter exhibits a strong fascination with the media coverage received by a previous school shooter.

Since we can't ban white people (yet), it will all eventually be blamed on guns by politicians. Intelligent discourse would be met with "racist!" chants and removal from office but blaming guns is a safe detour.

Of course that won't do anything and attacks against the police will continue. There will be no option left but to revise 1st amendment rights and journalistic freedom and force them to include factual crime statistics whenever they try to pen a race-bait article. Imagine some slimeball journalist penning a "Genocide Against Blacks Continues!" article with a mandatory table included showing that every word he wrote is pure bull****.
                    Last edited by ////; 07-09-2016, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X