No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Bet on Me, I'm Going To Dominate Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    This will be soooooo funny to watch. Guerrero beating the hell out of Floyd! Or just making him look stupid!
    But I thought it was a cherry pick.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Just talking speed, and not ability to time and deliver it, Berto probably does throw faster than Mayweather. Difference obviously is that Berto doesn't have half the sense of timing that Mayweather does.
      Andre Berto on his best day isn't as fast as the Mayweather that fought Cotto. We're not even talking timing or foot speed. Handspeed wise, Berto can't **** with Floyd.

Comment

I like RG, but he isnt very good. This is a total mismatch and a complete waste of time...and money for those sad and stupid enough to buy this low grade ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboyroy View Post
          This *** really thinks Berto is faster than Floyd. Get off the Coke! MENSTRUAL Team Lets Go! #TheMENSTRUALteam
          Fixed it for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
            I wonder how people will feel if Guerrero legitimately dominates Mayewather...
            Probably a few suicides
            Do you watch boxing, or do you just comment on it? Because there is no way the Ghost is going to be in this fight.

The Ghost is a "B" level fighter at best. He was dominated by Salido at 126 (but, admittedly, that was seven years ago and Salido was on the roids).

He has beaten Berto, Aydin, Katsidis and Cassamayor, but they are "C" level fighters.

This is how the fight will go The Ghost comes out and tries to jump on Floyd, but Floyd responds with speed. The Ghost starts backing up and then quits on his stool after 7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              Andre Berto on his best day isn't as fast as the Mayweather that fought Cotto. We're not even talking timing or foot speed. Handspeed wise, Berto can't **** with Floyd.
              Floyd is faster in the head in the ring, which makes him appear faster physically.

Things done at the proper time with haste are far superior to doing things fast just for the hell of it even if done at a higher speed.

Comment

Guerrero is annoying me now. I can still remember him using so much media attention last year that really annoyed me.

Comment

So basically... Guerrero is conceding that he could never touch Mayweather in his prime, and only now has a chance because he thinks Mayweather is "slipping".

Comment

Lol atleast he's trying to sell the fight. But there's gonna be a new Guerrero article everyday about him destroying Floyd. Great

Comment

I expect a lot of stories like this one. The Guerrero camp and Mayweather camp are gonna talk **** like crazy to hype this fight. Now that Canelo-Trout isnt gonna be on the card they're gonna have to do extra to promote this **** fight. (**** card actually)

Comment

Working...
                      X