Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some lowlife horse humping **** stole my water bottle that I stashed during my run.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some lowlife horse humping **** stole my water bottle that I stashed during my run.

I normally stash some ice water on my running route behind a certain tree. I can believe some human scum would steal My water during this fcking heat wave. I consider this attempted murder because I could of died of dehydration. If I ever find out who stole it, THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

kinda funny id say a inside joke someone in your fam or friends

Comment

You always complain about the lamest and most stupid stuff.

Comment

It's cause you were wearing Vibram Five Fingers. It was one of the lounge members who ranted about your shoes in your thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          kinda funny id say a inside joke someone in your fam or friends
          That was a messed up joke. I was sweating and panting then whole run.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            You always complain about the lamest and most stupid stuff.
            Isn't boxingscene a place where you let out your pain and anger?

Comment

That's sad, but maybe someone thought it was litter and threw it away.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                It's cause you were wearing Vibram Five Fingers. It was one of the lounge members who ranted about your shoes in your thread.
                Hahaha. You have to admit that was funny.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  That's sad, but maybe someone thought it was litter and threw it away.
                  In a ditch behind a tree, I doubt it. Someone knew exactly where to find it.

Comment

the title of this thread made me lmao. i kinda am envious of you now. i wish that would have happened to me so i could have posted the same exact thing on a status update on facebook.

Comment

Working...
                    X