Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel Montoya: "told by a source Floyd Mayweather Jr. signs with Don King"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Floyd is going to have Don in his pockets lol...!!!??? Picture that lol...

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Holy ****!!!!!!!!!!

He can get Pac vs. Floyd done in a day.
      Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
      Originally posted by Leo Mayweather View Post
      Mayweather Vs Pacman is finally hear woohoo!!
      With King him and Arum can talk face to face. No GBP , Haymon or Greenburg mediation ****.
      look at all the idiots who think floyd signing with don the devil king makes things easier.

it makes things worse. especially for floyd.

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      So Floyd is going to have Don in his pockets lol...!!!??? Picture that lol...

you dont swindle the devil. period.

if some two bit con aritist named willie can scam floyd out of 20 million, what the hell is don king gonna do to him?

another bad move by floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
        Can it get any worse?

Fighting once a year and only big money/low risk fights, i dont see how King can make his career worse...
        Floyd is the second richest athlete on the planet. King will suck him dry while he's still fighting and after. He's a horrible human being who truly only has his own interests no matter what the occassion. I will never ever forget him promoting Trevor Berbick when he was facing Tyson. After Berbick was KO'd King, who was Berbicks promoter, walked RIGHT OVER him to go celebrate with Tyson ad hoist him in the air. ****ing scumbag.

Comment

So much for floyd being his own boss.

Comment

Hes with King to fight Pacquiao.

Dont you ******s get it?

King and Arum were just on the phone talking about making the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
              This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Floyd is the second richest athlete on the planet. King will suck him dry while he's still fighting and after. He's a horrible human being who truly only has his own interests no matter what the occassion. I will never ever forget him promoting Trevor Berbick when he was facing Tyson. After Berbick was KO'd King, who was Berbicks promoter, walked RIGHT OVER him to go celebrate with Tyson ad hoist him in the air. ****ing scumbag.
                floyd is not the second richest athlete in the planet. please stop being a mediocre sheep.

he's not richer than payton manning, kobe bryant, or lebron james.

I DONT CARE WHAT ****ING LINK YOU SHOW ME FORBES, OR WHATEVER BULL**** ARTICLE CLAIMING HE MADE 65 MILLION.

the 2nd richest athlete in the world doesnt get cars repo'd, tax liens, & eviction notices.

Comment

Hes with King to fight Pacquiao.

Dont you ******s get it?

King and Arum were just on the phone talking about making the fight.
                  or he's with king to further avoid pacquiao. you do know that king & arum are mortal enemies right? more so than haymon or schaeffer.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post

Who gives a flying ****. As fans lets hope this gets Pac vs. Floyd done.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
                      floyd is not the second richest athlete in the planet. please stop being a mediocre sheep.

he's not richer than payton manning, kobe bryant, or lebron james.

I DONT CARE WHAT ****ING LINK YOU SHOW ME FORBES, OR WHATEVER BULL**** ARTICLE CLAIMING HE MADE 65 MILLION.

the 2nd richest athlete in the world doesnt get cars repo'd, tax liens, & eviction notices.
                      Money made and money owed are two different things. Who are you? You seem to be working your way up the ladder of the Mayweather hate club. Pasakayo is the President so you have to talk to him to join though.

Comment

Working...
                      X