Collapse
No announcement yet.

East Side Boxing forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only forum that it's worth posting at is their classic forum, it's 10x better than ours .

but overall, their mods are ******* and their forum is just too plain (no vplaza, games etc).

Boxingscene: it atracts THOUSANDS of guests everyday, and alot of them end up signing up just to lurk when big fights happen is when most of them post.

and plus...aren't we merged with maxboxing? exactly...Boxingscene>ESB completely.

Comment

TommyV...if you like ESB so much why don't you stay there and post and never come back here?

instead of picking up 'e-fights' with the posters here.

Comment

******** to green and early 2000's for me.

Comment

I like BS. I could stay on here and read the articles alone.

Having some good debating is nice, but I would like some enforcement of moderation here without banning.

Sometimes having a respectable moderator to PM or psot something to keep things in line helps a lot more than just bnning people. These same people come back under different names and never learn.

As fo ES, I have no idea of them TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyV View Post
            Proof that you're a fat **** who doesn't know what he's talking about at all. ESB is the home of dark humour and cutting edge. It makes this site look like a forum full of a bunch of ******s. You are all just a bunch of ******* who post on here because none of you ****ing fairies can handle the ESB Lounge. And that is the absolute truth. That is all.

EDIT: See what I mean, I can't even swear or say f a g g e t on here without it getting censored. You big bunch of panzies.
            If this site is that bad, there is something you can click to make it better for you. It's red with a white 'x'

If you want to find humour, then it is upon posters, and this forum is pretty big so to find it, you'll may have to stay a few months to finally appreiciate it.

The same with boxing on the whole here aswell. I actually don't mind Pac and Floyd tolk here, aslong as it is justified, smart or accurate. It had a bad patch in NSB with a lot of fake stuff which annoyed me.

Look under the canopy of Floyd and Pac, there are good shoots coming up here. You just have to look a little harder and they grow slightly slower

Comment

Free speech yanks rule the internet

Comment

Just lurked there to see how it was. Very amateurish. Looks like Elie Seckbach runs the joint. No thanks.

Comment

There is a funny thread on page 3 in the general forum titled" Today is the 1 year anniversary of Wlads dominant shutout win over Haye"

There are a few funny photos of a member who is also a member here i believe. The funny thing is the guy hates black people, yet looks like a w igger lol

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    There is a funny thread on page 3 in the general forum titled" Today is the 1 year anniversary of Wlads dominant shutout win over Haye"

There are a few funny photos of a member who is also a member here i believe. The funny thing is the guy hates black people, yet looks like a w igger lol
                    Lol, that particular poster, who I will not name got busted posting things on a dating website that he's posted on ESB and Castefootball. Good lord that is SAD!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Lol, that particular poster, who I will not name got busted posting things on a dating website that he's posted on ESB and Castefootball. Good lord that is SAD!!

rude bwoy.

Comment

Working...
                      X