Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had $1 billion, how would you spend it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had $1 billion, how would you spend it?

after $200,000,000 go into savings/investments and another $200,000,000 goes to my church and other charities.....that leaves me with $600,000,000.

so now it's time to have some fantasy fun....

$65,000,000 to my Portobello Estate in Corona Del Mar

this place has it all. even has a Mainstreet USA recreation for the movie theater, a working diner, and jewelery store to showcase yer collection. the tri-level grotto kicks ass too. scope the video if you feel like having an orgasm: http://www.portabello.com/ just click the "Explore Portobello" link.

$535,000,000 to go....

200 mill to a church? damn

i'd open a boxing gym and spend a few mill on it, vacation as i pleased and fulfill every stereotype of rich people

Comment

I'd invest 50% in Amir Khans Chin.

Comment

Originally posted by travi$ View Post
        I'd invest 50% in Amir Khans Chin.
        Wouldn't help.

Comment

depends what the price of nuclear weapons on the black market is.

Comment

I'd buy one of those Private Dubai islands and abandon the Coalition on it.

Comment

Cap, seriously. Wtf does a church need 200 million for? God demanded a new pair of shades?

My billion would go towards multiple investments, etc. Idk about it at all so I'd hire some Charles Schwab wannabe.

Comment

In terms of housing, I'd actually want to be more low key. My ideal thing would be a spacious condo in a couple of big cities. But then I would want the typical Miami beach house, too.

Comment

I guess some dude from Bombay is building a home thats close to 2 billion U.S.....

Comment

buy the bears.

Comment

Working...
                    X