Collapse
No announcement yet.

How tall is mike tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He stood next to Dana White who is 6'0, 5'11 at worst and was close to the same height.

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23 View Post
      was he measured at 5'11 and a half by HBO.
      idk about those heights. everybody seems to get taller the more famous they get.

Comment

I'd say around 5'10.

Comment

People think stocky people are short for some reason.

I have seen people say Berto is a short welterweight. He's 5 8.5. That's taller than the following WW's: Clottey, Cotto, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Zaveck, and Aydin.

WW's who are taller than Berto: Jones, Mosley, Collazo, Quintana, Senchenko, Brooks, Gomez.

So basically Berto is just right for WW but his stockiness makes him look short.

Same with Mike Tyson. He was so stocky that he didn't look 5 11 but he very well may be.

Comment

5'10 again I would say when I had a photo taken with him.

It's just like WWE, they like to exaggerate the billing sometimes.

Comment

5'10
              5'11 /11.5 with shoes.

Comment

Oh snap is Catskills back?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

So basically Berto is just right for WW but his stockiness makes him look short.
                  Totally off-thread but didnīt think it is worthy for making a thread.I am trying to find something about Berto but the guy seems missed ,anyone got a clue? some rumours about his poss.next opponents or something like this.it almost 6 months since his las fight already ...

Thx.

Comment

Working...
                  X