No announcement yet.

Study Finds That ****phobic People Are Actually More Likely To Be Gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You seem very self involved in this ****sexual movement thing. Since we've now established that you are gay, why don't you just accept that other people accept you for who you are?
    You look shocked that somebody called you out on your question. You didn't realise just how deserving your dear queers are of all this 'hate' didn't you? That's why you ignored every one of my arguments and decided to go for the 6th grade 'ha ha you're gay' tactic. That's not very libtard-like though, kev. I frustrated you to the point that you went against your own principles.

Comment

Notice both of these ****ing mus-cum drenched lovers ignored me too? You guys can try to hide it from yourself, but I smell the arab ball smell coming from both of your accounts.

Comment

Such beta male mus-cum lovers BKM- and Monaco.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          see this is what I dont like about ****s, is they try to force that shit on you and make you accept it, they like religious people with that shit.

I dont give a fuck keep your ***got ways and agenda out of my way.
          If you don't eventually turn to Christ then you're going to spend an eternity in hell, I'm not pushing you, I'm just letting you know what will happen if you don't change your heathen lifestyle.

Matthew 7:13 "For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it."

Comment

I mean it's pretty gross the PM's and pics that they send me. eww.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              You look shocked that somebody called you out on your question. You didn't realise just how deserving your dear queers are of all this 'hate' didn't you? That's why you ignored every one of my arguments and decided to go for the 6th grade 'ha ha you're gay' tactic. That's not very libtard-like though, kev. I frustrated you to the point that you went against your own principles.
              I think you are confusing me with another poster, you keep saying libtard (i'm guessing liberal?). I wouldn't consider my views liberal, I have different opinions on different subjects, but I know that you are very attached the political scene and you have a political label for anyone who opposes your beliefs. What are you talking about that you called me out on? I don't understand. Like I said, you are very self involved here. You go on to say "your dear queers"? Lol wtf? You don't understand my views do you? They're not 'mine', I just don't care what they do. They're not damaging the community, they're not selling drugs, or raping kids, or getting in my way. Clearly, they are getting in your way. You have a big problem with gays, it's sad that you don't see how much of a poor soul you are.
              Last edited by -Kev-; 02-21-2016, 04:38 PM. Reason: they're not* selling drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                Such beta male mus-cum lovers BKM- and Monaco.
                He said I 'looked' shocked. Wtf

I was actually shocked just reading that part alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                  I mean it's pretty gross the PM's and pics that they send me. eww.
                  BKM- is babysitting this thread like crazy. Look at his profile, he's really into this conversation

Comment

I mean, I'm all cool with the really gay stuff they send me, but it is a little immoral. Especially since they're both bashing the same stuff that they obviously bash their meats to.

Comment

I am here to support you BKM-, i know it's tough to show who you really are, but I am here for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X