Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you weiners not get sick of saying "P4P" as if it actually means something?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do any of you weiners not get sick of saying "P4P" as if it actually means something?

I know that pasty ginger Manc tried to legitimise it by saying "when I get KTFO by that lickle Pinoy I'm gonna get KTFO by number one pound fer pound in'world... it'll be reet grand!" but it's total bollocks.

Even if Hatton DID beat Ping Ping it wouldn't answer the question "if the Paler and Ping Ping were the same size, who would win?" because Ping Ping will NEVER be the same size as Hatton. He can put on weight, but it's never an equal body mass playing field, just as Hopkins never beat Winky Wright as a P4P exponent because Winky clearly ISN'T a lhw (or, to be pedantic, a catchweight).

But ultimately it's just a bunch of balding boxing journalists with beer bellies sitting around IMAGINING what would happen if every boxer fought. It's just HYPOTHETICAL. It's not REAL. It's not like a belt you win in the ring, or a genuine boxing achievement. You don't fight for the P4P championship of the world (even if SKY TV did try and pretend that Hatton was).

Seriously, I come on here somedays and it's like 1 in every 2 or 3 threads has "P4P" in the title. I bet some of you fuck knuckles couldn't even go for a **** on the toilet without it being for a P4P discussion.

"Yo dudes... if I do a really big crap does that make me P4P anyways?"

STFU already!

Well...it got JMM a Mayweather fight....

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
      Well...it got JMM a Mayweather fight....
      I like kittens... and I like flaps. You're okay by me.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
        I know that pasty ginger Manc tried to legitimise it by saying "when I get KTFO by that lickle Pinoy I'm gonna get KTFO by number one pound fer pound in'world... it'll be reet grand!" but it's total bollocks.

Even if Hatton DID beat Ping Ping it wouldn't answer the question "if the Paler and Ping Ping were the same size, who would win?" because Ping Ping will NEVER be the same size as Hatton. He can put on weight, but it's never an equal body mass playing field, just as Hopkins never beat Winky Wright as a P4P exponent because Winky clearly ISN'T a lhw (or, to be pedantic, a catchweight).

But ultimately it's just a bunch of balding boxing journalists with beer bellies sitting around IMAGINING what would happen if every boxer fought. It's just HYPOTHETICAL. It's not REAL. It's not like a belt you win in the ring, or a genuine boxing achievement. You don't fight for the P4P championship of the world (even if SKY TV did try and pretend that Hatton was).

Seriously, I come on here somedays and it's like 1 in every 2 or 3 threads has "P4P" in the title. I bet some of you fuck knuckles couldn't even go for a **** on the toilet without it being for a P4P discussion.

STFU already!
        amen brother!

Comment

STFU already!

The first time I heard Ricky Hatton say: 'lickle,' I hated him for a week.

Comment

Of course it matters when you have an agenda.

"American boxing is dead because the list is void of Yanks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeafCon View Post
              Of course it matters when you have an agenda.

"American boxing is dead because the list is void of Yanks."
              You'll have to explain that one to me, brother. Are you saying that's what I said? If so, it must have been on my wind up Fat Yanks week.

It's wind up Green Teefs week this week. "Eh up, that lickle Pinoy KMTFO like a gaylord."

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                The first time I heard Ricky Hatton say: 'lickle,' I hated him for a week.
                They ought to organise a jail sentence for it IMO.

Comment

I like kittens... and I like flaps. You're okay by me.
                  I accept this logic. Green K from all of Team Classic for KittenFlaps.

Comment

You'll have to explain that one to me, brother. Are you saying that's what I said? If so, it must have been on my wind up Fat Yanks week.

It's wind up Green Teefs week this week. "Eh up, that lickle Pinoy KMTFO like a gaylord."
                    I don't think I have ever heard you say it but it has been said.

Maybe there is some truth to it

Comment

Working...
                    X