• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islam, religion of peace.

Comment

horrible people

give me access to the red button and I won't hesitate

Comment

Reading more about this, they say the girl was already returned to her "family" when police forced the brave workers at the shelter to let her go. Sick, evil "law enforcement" that is brainwashed by the pedophilic Mullahs. The "family" killed her already, it's obvious. Best case scenario she is still alive only to be the pedo Mullah's sex slave. Islam. That's Islam for you. I wanna stab a mullah in the throat right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Islam, religion of peace.

Has nothing with Islam. Also Usa is one of the world's most honor killings are committed country. There were such an article by an American author.

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
            Has nothing with Islam. Also USA is one of the world's most honor killings are committed country. There were such an article by an American author.
            fcuk what this author you speak about said

in this country we punish rapist

we don't punish the one who got raped

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              Reading more about this, they say the girl was already returned to her "family" when police forced the brave workers at the shelter to let her go. Sick, evil "law enforcement" that is brainwashed by the pedophilic Mullahs. The "family" killed her already, it's obvious. Best case scenario she is still alive only to be the pedo Mullah's sex slave. Islam. That's Islam for you. I wanna stab a mullah in the throat right about now.
              Hindus also have honor killing, this happen when someone married to another caste below her/him

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                The mullah's name I think is
                Mohammad Amin Aminullah 45 years old
                Kunduz city

There, that should make things easy for you.

Comment

Has nothing with Islam. Also Usa is one of the world's most honor killings are committed country. There were such an article by an American author.
                  The hilarious thing is, you really believe that.

Comment

WHY ISN'T ANYONE BLAMING THE JEWS YET!?

Sad, if this news is true, because IBTimes is another zionist media organ.
                    Oh, there you are.

Comment

Time to dust off Enola Gay.

Comment

Working...
                      X