Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest, which fighters do you wish would lose or get ktfo already? explain why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
    Hating is obviously a one way street to some people
    what... nobody should want to see someone else fail or get KTFO lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      Then you missed the moron who I quoted that wanted to see a certain list of fighters he wanted to see "squirmin like a toad."

And I beg to differ. There will always be fighters that you'd want to see get put in their place. A recent example would be Broner. Watching him get knocked around like the moron he is was extremely satisfying. In fact, it was so satisfying I wouldn't mind paying to watch him get humiliated again by someone like Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        Come on jloro, you wouldn't mind seeing Triple G lose. Don't deny it.

Comment

i am not one to wish ill open my fellow brethren, but if i could live to witness the fall of two tyrants in the sport and my life would be complete. Cesar Rene Cuenca( 47 (2 K.O.'s) - 0) has been brutalizing men for years.. what makes this a truly horrid person is the fact that he won't K.O. his foes, he will prolong the punishment in agony over the full 12 rounds. "El Destino" is the perfect alias… men meet their fate at the end of this man's fists. Perhaps one day a gifted Argentine Cab Driver could rise to the occasion and strike satans spawn with the mallet of heaven itself.

The other man i pray to see fall goes by the mortal name of Ali Raymi (20 (20 K.O.'s)- 0). Wearing plaster in your gloves to K.O. opponents is vile, but being born with the fists that wield Allah's smite itself is corruptive to the balance of life. Someone needs to stop him, his iron fist regime must come to an end. Tired of knowing he feasts on undefeated boxing grand wizards, perhaps one day the Yemeni Gandalf will stop this mad man.

Comment

Working...
          X