Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most dangerous cities in the world - 2013 rankings.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
    That dead dude in Acapulco(#4) looks like Vic Darchynian.

Ciudad Juarez isn't too bad as long as you leave everybody alone-- because everybody living and visiting there knows somebody in a cartel.
    Except now you have to worry about being kidnapped. :/...

Juarez is terrible when it comes to...well everything (lived there three years pre "drug war" and sh it was STILL scary lol).

If you're a woman? Dont even bother hitting up juarez

Anyway I think that list is outdated as I believe mexico because of the current war on drugs has like 5 cities up there and honduras has I think like 2 or 3 (top 20) but Mexico, Venezuela, Honduras and I think Brazil are pretty much all dominating the 10
    Last edited by NearHypnos; 08-17-2013, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
      are they talking about the bridge from Juarez to el paso been there done that I remember I walked across to Mexico then I was about a mile and a half from the border when the sun went down and I caught a cab back f u c k walking there at night

It's a good show bro, here's the trailer.

Last edited by UTEP; 12-18-2013, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Cd. Juarez is a lot safer now, I was there last week, but it was really bad 2-3 yrs. ago. Places in Michoacan and Monterrey is where the danger has moved to...

Comment

To fix Juarez - did the Mexican authorities just saturate the area with police and military?

That's what happened in Islamabad - just security everywhere - and attacks have pretty much stopped there. I think they should do that in all major cities and locations - just flood it with security. It's sad but such a blanket police coverage kind of makes you feel safe - like counter intuitively or something. To enjoy your freedoms - you have to have an ocean of force to keep the bad guys [be it radicals, drug gangs ect] out.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
            To fix Juarez - did the Mexican authorities just saturate the area with police and military?

That's what happened in Islamabad - just security everywhere - and attacks have pretty much stopped there. I think they should do that in all major cities and locations - just flood it with security. It's sad but such a blanket police coverage kind of makes you feel safe - like counter intuitively or something. To enjoy your freedoms - you have to have an ocean of force to keep the bad guys [be it radicals, drug gangs ect] out.
            When it was real bad, the military presence was very strong, as soon as they left, things got better as if the Feds and the cartels were on the same page " We are done here, lets all go to another town"

Comment

You also have to take into account that most of the violence was done by Law enforcement troops, a lot of the people arrested and casualties were law enforcement officers from all three levels of government, -local, state and federal.
              When the drug cartels were killing each other on the streets, the cops were too busy kidnapping, robbing and murdering the local businessmen, this was the towns biggest problem, there was nobody to to help the people..

Comment

New Delhi should be No.1

Rape city, baby!

Comment

Don't mess with my yard!!!!!!

Comment

There was a program about San Pedro Sula on TV not long ago. Scary ish.

The violence seems to continue unabated.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/sa...burial-sites-1

http://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-c...#axzz2noTHr08e

Comment

Top 25 in inverse order [2012 list].

http://likes.com/misc/the-25-most-da...-world?page=25

Comment

Working...
                      X