Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman has a Skiing trip Planned with Rigo and..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Kellerman has a Skiing trip Planned with Rigo and..

Guillermo Rigondeaux-Max-Mike Alvarado. But seriously, he would suck a fart out of their asses if they asked him too. He was worshipping them the past couple of weeks. It was really ****. Especially Rigondeaux, its a man crush. He wants Rigondeaux to give him a golden shower. Tired of that bias on HBO. I dont even like Donaire, but that was out of line brown nosing, pun intended.

That's kind of ghey.

Comment

OP is a faggot.

Comment

Didn't read the whole original post but Kellerman's fanboyism has taken on gross proportions. He's too old to go on like that. It's borderline unprofessional.

Comment

Op definately has some ****sexual tendencies.

Comment

No worse than having to listen to Jim Lamp over the past few years and his completely blind bias towards Manny. He's already married, Jim.

Comment

at first i thought you were serious upon reading the thread title.

i was like... rigo is skiing... with kellerman?

kellerman's probably never been outside of major urban areas. rigo is probably playing dominoes with him homies and sitting under a palm tree right now

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                That's kind of ghey.
                It is gay. He broke up with Jorge Linares now that hes not the reincarnation of Sugar Ray Robinson anymore. He needs a new Butch/bull/pitcher/top.

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
                  Op definately has some ****sexual tendencies.
                  If by gay you mean calling like it is, than ok.

Comment

He called the fight like it was last night.

He is usually terrible, but Rigo did actually hand out a boxing lesson/beat down last night.

Comment

Working...
                    X