Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fvvvck I Need Your Help Guys I Think I Like This One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't get a kiss from her first time around?

Not a good sign. And if you tried got rejected and she told you she doesn't kiss on the first date, don't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Not a good sign. And if you tried got rejected and she told you she doesn't kiss on the first date, don't believe it.
      to hell with that. I don't kiss on the first date, i don't this chicken head. she coulda been slobbin' a nob before she came to meet me.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        to hell with that. I don't kiss on the first date, i don't this chicken head. she coulda been slobbin' a nob before she came to meet me.
        Or eating butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Or eating butt.
          i would be worried about that kissing you - you ever try and you'll be eating two_fistz!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged

lmao you just know how to fatten a girl up with spagetti and meatballs

TS just don't think to hard about it. The more you get the paranoid and think to much the more you overanalyze, overreact and phhhuck it up. Smoke a blunt and take is smoothe and easy and let it work itself out.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Slap the bitch around already before she loses respect for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
                so i finally got to go out with this girl that i had a thing for. i know that it's going to be hard on this one but atleast i know that this one is worth the wait.

the thing is we are both opposites of each other. i am a more laid back type of guy and she's the more outgoing type of gal. she's the one who likes to be upfront chatting with people. she's very adventurous and she likes to go places. i do like travel a lot too but i can't do it right now because i don't have funds for that yet.

anyway, she found out i had kids but she still was interested about me. asking me questions about my plans in life, what i do and my parents. during our date she also told me that she wanted to meet my parents. i don't know if it's just because of her being friendly with people.

so today i didn't text her the whole day although i was dying to really text her. she then sent me a text probably just to say hi. we had a couple of conversations. so i said some good things about her and she said that i was too kind and what i said was sweet. so right then and there to me sounds like a friend zone type of shiet. usually if girls like u they would say how they felt right? or say something nice back about u. so anyway i kind given her the thought that i was gonna be put on a friend zone but she said that we can start out as friends. ****!

what should i do? what's the best next move?

i'm thinking about just playing it cool and don't make any moves like letting her know that i like her. i think that's the safest thing for me to do. just act as her friend and let shiet play itself out.

opinions?
                That is probably the worst possible thing you can do. It's not gonna play itself out, you have to make some move or else you will be forever friend zoned.

Invite her over to your place sometime for some drinks and a movie then smash her with the force of 1000 suns

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post

Invite her over to your place sometime for some drinks and a movie then smash her with the force of 1000 suns

brilliant.

Comment

Fvvvck I Need Your Help Guys I Think I Like This One Reply to Thread
                    My immediate thought was that you were talking about phones.

Comment

Guys like you who sweat every single thing a female says or does disgrace the rest of us who don't. Even worse is the fact that you're so unsure of yourself that you're asking guys you don't even know for advice about a female none of them know on the internet.

Find your confidence already, man. Christ.

Comment

Working...
                      X