No announcement yet.

director tony scott tribute thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• director tony scott tribute thread...

not as prolific as his brother ridley, tony scott nontheless had his share of great action / thriller films...

i think nows the perfect time to honor his contributions in the world of films by watching / re-watching /sharing and or recommending the films he had crafted while he was alive...

(man, those with unlimited streaming from netflix sure are lucky...)

my first taste of tony scott mayhem was the last boy scout starring bruce willis and damon wayans... it was a buddy film with highly kinetic car chases and explosions... i forgot about the plot but maybe i will try to re-watch it...

the fan with robert de niro and wesley snipes... the first time i watched it i thought it was very much the same like "cable guy..." it was a good showcase for bob de niro but not in the level of his villainous performance in cape fear...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
      my first taste of tony scott mayhem was the last boy scout starring bruce willis and damon wayans... it was a buddy film with highly kinetic car chases and explosions... i forgot about the plot but maybe i will try to re-watch it...

the fan with robert de niro and wesley snipes... the first time i watched it i thought it was very much the same like "cable guy..." it was a good showcase for bob de niro but not in the level of his villainous performance in cape fear...
      Oh *******! RIP, very good director. True Romance and that

Comment

Comment

True Romance
          Man On Fire
          Deja Vu
          Unstoppable

Comment

Working...
          X