No announcement yet.

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY Pound for Pound #1 MANNY PACQUAIO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
    lets also not forget to congratulate manny pacquiao for singlehandedly generating over 50% of the year's entire ppv sales!
    unofficially he has. He is the unofficial PPV king.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      Haha look at u all mad just cuz Floyd didn't get a happy bday thread lol.. It's not to late to make him one, go ahead make one I'll even wish him happy belated bday.
      Its ok drinkee, I can understand manny's bday is the one day jinkee gets to blow him rather than his diehard fans.

Comment

LOL@ some of the funny ****s you guys are posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Its ok drinkee, I can understand manny's bday is the one day jinkee gets to blow him rather than his diehard fans.
          No need for any of that since u already gave one to the pacman. And to think u were a ***** lol.. I gotta congratulate u, not a lot of *****s would do what u did let alone not a lot of straight guys would have done what u did. My hats off to u bro.

Comment

Happy birthday, Manny !!

The most exciting fighter since I started following boxing. Well, apart from Amir ofcourse.

Comment

WIves usually give husbands a BJ for their birthday. WIth all you guys on pac's shaft, any idea what jinkee is giving him?
              Jinkee gets dibs, *******s gets to make out with Jinkee after... hopes she doesn't swallow, at least not all of it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                No need for any of that since u already gave one to the pacman. And to think u were a ***** lol.. I gotta congratulate u, not a lot of *****s would do what u did let alone not a lot of straight guys would have done what u did. My hats off to u bro.
                Its ok drinkee. Jinkee will get a divorce soon, get some paper, and you can have more time with manny.

BTW, toyman said you gave manny some mistletoe boxing trunks. Is that true?

Comment

As great of a boxer that Pac is, hes a even greater human being.

Happy B-day champ!

Comment

I know everyone hates Pac right now, and I'm not exactly thrilled with him, but he deserves a lot of praise for the career he has had. Great, great fighter.

Comment

Its ok drinkee. Jinkee will get a divorce soon, get some paper, and you can have more time with manny.

BTW, toyman said you gave manny some mistletoe boxing trunks. Is that true?
                      damm im so jealous of u!!! manny told u all his secrets??? dammm!!! im not even gonna ask but u must did one helluva a job on the pacster LOL..

ps. keep others out of this, dont try to bring others in to help draw attention away from u LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                      X