No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Lance Briggs just requested a trade from the Bears.

He wants to go to the eagles i bet.
    he knows the bears are a sinking ship, not stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
      Also don't be shocked if Baylor beats TCU straight up.
      mmmmmhmmmm.

Comment

• College football has started already? I've got ESPN now so I can watch it on TV as opposed to a shitty stream.

Comment

mmmmmhmmmm.
          I see what you did there..... Good call though. What a game

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            I see what you did there..... Good call though. What a game
            LOL. Shame I didn't bet them.

Actually, it's not a shame. Because I would have probably lost a year of my life screaming and cussing because they managed to blow at 24 point lead, in about 8 minutes in the 4th quarter.

Fools were VERY fortunate to win. QB was having an amazing game, and as TCU starts to crawl back into it, they continue to run the football. I'm like "3rd and 7, QB has been dominant.... throw the ball!"

What do they do? Run the ball.

Comment

LOL. Shame I didn't bet them.

Actually, it's not a shame. Because I would have probably lost a year of my life screaming and cussing because they managed to blow at 24 point lead, in about 8 minutes in the 4th quarter.

Fools were VERY fortunate to win. QB was having an amazing game, and as TCU starts to crawl back into it, they continue to run the football. I'm like "3rd and 7, QB has been dominant.... throw the ball!"

What do they do? Run the ball.
              lol, TCU fans killing themselves.

so what do you think about this trade in one of my leagues- ppr. we play a flex. and this dude's team is stacked (12 teams)

My starters:
              Romo
              McCoy
              Gore
              Felix Jones
              Brandon Marshall
              Kenny Britt/Mike THomas
              Owen Daniels

Other guy's starters:
              Vick
              Bradshaw
              Mark Ingram
              Andre Johnson
              Hakeem
              Desean
              Celek

Dude also has maclin on the bench so he's deep at wr and wants a RB 2. I offered Gore/M Thomas for Nicks/Ingram.

But im thinking gore might be the shi t this year and i'll lose more points by starting Ingram in a committe situation than Gore solo than I"ll gain by starting Nicks over M Thomas or Britt. The trade is out there right now, but I"m thinking about removing it. I like that my rb's are all clear #1's- and they catch the ball a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                lol, TCU fans killing themselves.

so what do you think about this trade in one of my leagues- ppr. we play a flex. and this dude's team is stacked (12 teams)

My starters:
                Romo
                McCoy
                Gore
                Felix Jones
                Brandon Marshall
                Kenny Britt/Mike THomas
                Owen Daniels

Other guy's starters:
                Vick
                Bradshaw
                Mark Ingram
                Andre Johnson
                Hakeem
                Desean
                Celek

Dude also has maclin on the bench so he's deep at wr and wants a RB 2. I offered Gore/M Thomas for Nicks/Ingram.

But im thinking gore might be the shi t this year and i'll lose more points by starting Ingram in a committe situation than Gore solo than I"ll gain by starting Nicks over M Thomas or Britt. The trade is out there right now, but I"m thinking about removing it. I like that my rb's are all clear #1's- and they catch the ball a lot
                I don't know about that trade, man. Yeah, it would be great to have Nicks, but you have decent WR's, and Ingram is a HUGE question mark.

If Gore stays healthy, he's a PPR beast. He damn near leads that team in receptions.

I think you definitely lose points in this trade (assuming Gore doesn't get hurt).

Comment

• Tony Moeaki to IR

Need Aaron Hernandez to step it up.

Comment

• I have 2 money league drafts coming up this week. 1 is 10 teams, and 1 is 12 teams. Will post my squads here after the drafts.

Comment

I have 2 money league drafts coming up this week. 1 is 10 teams, and 1 is 12 teams. Will post my squads here after the drafts.
                      SH IT!!!! I went in there and the trade has disappeared?!?!?!?!? I was just gonna remove it. I was messing around with it and doing research on it so I hope that i removed it and he didn't take it.

damn. now I'm gonna be worried all day.

I have my last money league tomorrow- 10 teams. 10 teams is too easy though, not doing any 10 teams any more.

post the squads, I like talking about um.

if that trade goes through,
                      Romo
                      McCoy
                      Felix
                      Ingram
                      Nicks
                      Marshall
                      Daniels

in ppr is still solid. but I dont want to do it now.

Comment

Working...
                      X