Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm not afraid to die.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not afraid of death. i'm scared of the pain that may come with it.

Comment

Neither am I .When it's my time it's my time .Just say a prayer and hope for the best .

Comment

Originally posted by F L A B View Post
        i'm not afraid of death. i'm scared of the pain that may come with it.
        Yeah, I'm not afraid of falling, just that sudden stop at the end

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Yeah, I'm not afraid of falling, just that sudden stop at the end
          than maybe u should toughen up and stop being a political geak!

Comment

We come into the world some way .Curious to see what happens when we go out of it .
            Eminem lyrics hillarious
            There's a place called heaven and a place called hell .A place called prison and a place called jail .Daddy's probably on his way to all of them except one .

Comment

Neither Am I, my life has gone to sht, over the past couple weeks, I wasted 7 yrs of my life w/ a slut, my mom passed away, my pops and I lost contact, and the only family I have is 3 brothers, one moved cross country to Louisiana, the other is facing 5 yrs n prison, and the other is doin good, I have a 5 yr old that I love and only see 3 times a week, life is shtty for me right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                Neither Am I, my life has gone to sht, over the past couple weeks, I wasted 7 yrs of my life w/ a slut, my mom passed away, my pops and I lost contact, and the only family I have is 3 brothers, one moved cross country to Louisiana, the other is facing 5 yrs n prison, and the other is doin good, I have a 5 yr old that I love and only see 3 times a week, life is shtty for me right now.
                Mines ain't very good either bro man . Not to bad tho i'm surviving . B----d .
                Last edited by alza1988; 01-11-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                  stay strong brother! stay strong!

Comment

I'm hanging In there bro thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                      The only thing I'm afraid of is that I didn't live up to GODS expectations. GOD has job for all of us and I believe my duty is to help people get to where thay need to go. Try and figure out what your job in life is, and do your best to fulfil it.
                      Well I hate to be the one to break it to ya trig, but aint nair one of us did that bruh. So aint no need to be afraid of such, cause it's already confirmed, you nor I have done such. My advice is to just fear his wrath and do all that you can to be the best person you can be, and thank him regularly. Pray for his forgiveness, and except Christ as your Lord and savior. That is all you can do bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X