No announcement yet.

Mayweather Lost Me As A Fan. What A *****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Lost Me As A Fan. What A *****

Talks all this crap about how Pacquiao wouldn't give some blood for 40 million. Now everything should be a go, Pacquiao gave into his demands, and his excuse is I'm not thinking about fighting? I don't see how you can declare this anything but a duck. He's ducking. End of story.

He is a *****, and lost me as a fan. I'm sure many others will follow, just like they have been in the many years before me.

Go away casual fan......

Comment

The only place it'll hurt Floyd is his pockets

When he comes back and faces a legitimate test in Michael Kastidis as a 'tune up' hopefully you won't pay. Fans need to start voicing their concern

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Go away casual fan......
        You don't know me. Go defend elsewhere. Go suck him off actually. Fill in the blank ****got. I know you remember me.
        Last edited by Battle Hardened; 07-18-2010, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I am thinking to myself whether the contract he received was something agreeable on his end. But he didn't even complain about it, he just said he wasn't ready for Pacquiao, so I could only assume the stipulations were okay to him.

Sounds bad on his part right now, but Pacquiao made some **** excuses as well. At least he has come to terms though.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Go away casual fan......
          People just want to see the fight.

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
          You don't know me. Go defend elsewhere. Go suck him off actually. BTW.. Your daughters ****. Fill in the blank ****got. I know you remember me.
          No reason to go there, bro. C'mon now.

Comment

Talks all this crap about how Pacquiao wouldn't give some blood for 40 million. Now everything should be a go, Pacquiao gave into his demands, and his excuse is I'm not thinking about fighting? I don't see how you can declare this anything but a duck. He's ducking. End of story.

He is a *****, and lost me as a fan. I'm sure many others will follow, just like they have been in the many years before me.
            what did Pac give in to exactly since you seem to know the contract Ex Floyd fan

Comment

I am sure Mayweather is crying like a baby over this. So, when Floyd and Pac fight next year, I guess you will be among the two million people who will pay the $60 fee to see Mayweather lose.

Comment

I could tell you as a fact that Manny did not except the random drug testing Mosley and Mayweather took

Comment

I'm still a fan of Floyd's but I just can't defend what he's doing. I can't defend Manny either because he's fighting a rock with no defense (Margs) or someone who he just destroyed and barely has no chin ever since he knocked it out of him (Cotto). If Manny was fighting people like Bradley, PWill (even though I think that's a circus fight), or even Sergio Martinez, I'd put Manny on a higher pedestal but both Floyd and Manny are being bitches right now.

If Manny was fighting Sergio Martinez I doubt anyone on this board (with the exception of the *****s) would say a bad thing about that. I'd even say that Manny has balls fighting an elite fighter at 154 in his first crack at the weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                    The only place it'll hurt Floyd is his pockets

When he comes back and faces a legitimate test in Michael Kastidis as a 'tune up' hopefully you won't pay. Fans need to start voicing their concern

Comment

Working...
                    X