get utorrent from utorrent.com, it's free
    then go to isohunt.com, piratebay.org, or mininova.org
    choose your search type, movie, music, software, etc
    click download, save it to desktop or my documents
    go to open with utorrent and you're done

Comment

Download a torrent software, I use BitLord.... http://www.bitlord.com/

Then go to this website....http://torrent-finder.com/

Type in what you're looking for and you can either press enter or click one of the available sites in the bottom. Download that file and open it with BitLord.

So easy, a Romanian can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Right Cross Ike View Post
        Download a torrent software, I use BitLord.... http://www.bitlord.com/

Then go to this website....http://torrent-finder.com/

Type in what you're looking for and you can either press enter or click one of the available sites in the bottom. Download that file and open it with BitLord.

So easy, a Romanian can do it.
        OH **** GREAT Avatar jr.

Comment

rocky is spot on except im prety sure mininova cleared nearly all of its torrents cause of legal ****.

Comment

Originally posted by farlap View Post
            rocky is spot on except im prety sure mininova cleared nearly all of its torrents cause of legal ****.

foul torrents are marked, depending on your software

I get message that 'torrent may harm PC' if it's bad
            never any problems with corrupt files for me

Comment

Use Utorrent and sites like isohunt. Scan it before opening. You can just have the program open the torrent too, no need to save to desktop...

Comment

Torrents by far are the safest way to get files, depending if you know the site that is hosting them. Basicly you get the torrent client, I recommend you use Utorrent. But they are all free programs.
                Then you find a torrent site that has files you want.(movies, music fights programs etc). A member at the site that has a file and they upload/share it. You save the torrent to your download folder and then open it, you will begin downloading the file. Speed will depend on the uploaders bandwidth and/or how many people are uploading(seeding) it. Most torrent sites keep a ratio of how much you upload/download. After you download the file you want to leave it and seed(upload) to keep this ratio good.

Now the best sites require registration. Many are also private and you would need a invite from an existing member.
                Last edited by TBear; 02-18-2010, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
                  Can you explain how they work?

In laymen's terms?

where have you been these last few years? lol

Comment

If you download a bad file you wont get a virus. Only when you open that file on your computer do you have a chance to get a potentially brutal virus.

Download any file with utorrent, then go to VirusTotal.com and search your computer for that same file. Have it scanned and a lot of times it will tell you it has already been scanned and do you want it scanned again. Choose yes. If it has any red warnings just delete from your computer and never open it.

And no, torrents are NOT safe(if you just go and open every file you DL).

Other then that, torrents are the Alpha and the Omega to all your Internetz Desirez....

Trust me on this issue. Always scan a torrent before opening because not all bad files get marked fast, and before you know it you could be in some deep doodoo.
                    Last edited by JCArky; 02-18-2010, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X