Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better opponent: Tavoris Cloud or Jean Pascal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascal is much better and 2 wins over Diaconu and a close loss to Froch >>>>>any of Cloud's wins considering the Gonzales stoppage was very premature in my estimation.

Doesn't matter though, neither of them have what it takes to beat Dawson.....he will eventually fight and beat them both and then Dawson's naysayers will find some other fabricated "duck" to slander him with.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      This point is a load of **** as well.

There's no evidence that Cloud-Johnson will be on HBO, Glen Johnson suggested in an interview this week that it may be on FNF.

So no...it doesn't count for something, especially when you consider that we're discussing who the best win would be right now, not who the best win would be in the future if fantasy fights worked out the way you want them (and on the fantasy TV station you want it to be on )
      If you have been on these threads and paid attention to my posts you would know I'm rooting for Glen Johnson to beat Tavoris Cloud. But Dawson still won't fight someone that's his age and injury free. And evidently you don't keep up with the news because HBO is strongly considering having the Cloud-Johnson fight on Berto's card. You should at least attempt to know what you're talking about before you quote my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
        If you have been on these threads and paid attention to my posts you would know I'm rooting for Glen Johnson to beat Tavoris Cloud. But Dawson still won't fight someone that's his age and injury free. And evidently you don't keep up with the news because HBO is strongly considering having the Cloud-Johnson fight on Berto's card. You should at least attempt to know what you're talking about before you quote my posts.
        Well my source is an interview with Glen Johnson, who ought to know considering the fact that he'll be the one fighting. Feel free to post up a link to the HBO claim.

You're right, I didn't waste my time searching through your posts to see if you want Johnson to beat Cloud or not. I don't care and it doesn't matter.

As for the "injury free" comment...boxers suffer injuries in fights all the time. There is no reason to think that Pascal will be anything other than 100% healthy for the Dawson fight.

Comment

Working...
        X