• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post

"Be a real Pinoy, get on Nonito's nuts"
    hahahahaha!!!

Comment

Nonito has like 10 fans; that was all Rios and Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        You people need to fucking start realizing that the sport isn't just the USA and doesn't just revolve around it.
        thank you!

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        apparently im not Filipino unless I am on it
        nope , thats not what i said ..there are pinoys who are not nonito fans

i said prove youre a pinoy by translating my post in tagalog , you could'nt do it and it was only 2 sentences..

you my friend is like gino ros..he's a dominican dude who pretends to be pinoy just so he can talk **** and get away with it..

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
          Quote:

Originally Posted by danceswithfire

lets see if youre really pinoy..

write this post down in tagalog

IMAGE#1
          You either believe I am or aren't
          Not going to try and prove my ethnicity to some random person online
          Lol idk why they think others care about what someone online thinks of them. Like Sucketts always talking about nobody respects you, this and that. And like the other dude the other day saying I didn't know Spanish. People take this online **** a little too personal. Same way they get offended when you diss their fighter lol.

Whether you like it or not for a guy with 30 fights and the hype Donaire gets he can't draw ****. And he will never be on Pacquiao's level either.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'm sure these ratings really drew in a ton of cash to earn Nonito the title cash cow now right? Seriously, who cares about these ratings? It's cool his people over there like him... doesn't help him anywhere else because these numbers mean jack **** to negotiating in the sport. He'll use figures like these to overprice himself out of fights, when really they're worth about two cents. Also... it's a Ronnie N. article... lets be real.

Comment

I dont like Yordanis Despaigne, does that make me NOT Cuban?

I know some Mexicans born and raised in Mexico who don't like Chavez. Does that make them NOT Mexican?

I work with a Filipino who likes Rigo more than Donaire. Does that make him NOT Filipino?

There's African Americans who dont like Floyd, Berto or Peterson. Does that make them NOT African Americans?

This dude's logic fails just like all of his posts. Should just go back to posting under puga.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Lol idk why they think others care about what someone online thinks of them. Like Sucketts always talking about nobody respects you, this and that. And like the other dude the other day saying I didn't know Spanish. People take this online **** a little too personal. Same way they get offended when you diss their fighter lol.

Whether you like it or not for a guy with 30 fights and the hype Donaire gets he can't draw ****. And he will never be on Pacquiao's level either.

yeah but you responded in spanish ,did'nt you?..this boy hougigo dont know how to write a simple tagalog sentence...... this is the same kinda guy as gino ros who's actually dominican but pretends to be pinoy.

and he did'nt diss nonito , he diss pinoys in general, same **** gino ros does most of his time...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

He won't get anywhere near it unless he's placed in the correct fights.
                  If Arum wants Donaire to even get close to Pacquiao's level, he needs to put him in there with a person that makes him look like that shit instead of putting on 4 performances in a row were people boo him.
                  Donaire needs Arce right now

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                    yeah but you responded in spanish ,did'nt you?..this boy hougigo dont know how to write a simple tagalog sentence...... this is the same kinda guy as gino ros who's actually dominican but pretends to be pinoy.

and he did'nt diss nonito , he diss pinoys in general, same **** gino ros does most of his time...
                    Your using the logic that if I can speak tagalog then I am Filipino, but if I don't then I'm not?
                    What kind of logic is that?
                    If I'm not Filipino, please elaborate what I am

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      He won't get anywhere near it unless he's placed in the correct fights.
                      If Arum wants Donaire to even get close to Pacquiao's level, he needs to put him in there with a person that makes him look like that shit instead of putting on 4 performances in a row were people boo him.
                      Donaire needs Arce right now
                      Yet you call Donaire a duck for not fighting Rigo even though it would be another snoozer.

Comment

Working...
                      X